Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gronarch the Exiled...really exiled...

Gronarch the Exiled...really exiled...

I have killed the Place Holder 4 times in a row. I have not left the spawn point....still waiting for Gronarch the Exiled.....I'm I missing something? he was supposed to be on a 30 min respawn time.....sigh.

Bleh, I guessed they decided to really make them rares.....have killed the placeholder now 6 times....still no Gronarch the Exiled.....sigh....

In the case of placeholders, you do know that the chance of them spawning the rare can be as low as 1/12 or so?

So every time you have 11 dud chances for one real chance. It can honestly take forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Noriyuke View Post
    In the case of placeholders, you do know that the chance of them spawning the rare can be as low as 1/12 or so?

So every time you have 11 dud chances for one real chance. It can honestly take forever.
    Never heard of this before. Everybody I know that has killed this boss, killed the place holder and 30 mins after killed the boss...at least before they fixed Hrapp...

Where did you get this 1/12 chance from?
    Last edited by TofuTrap; 10-22-2012 at 12:29 AM.

3 1/2 hours waiting and nothing....ridiculous...

Waited a total of 4 1/4 hours killing the placeholder every time it popped....I don't think that jacket is worth this kind of camping. Congratulations to all that killed it , but this inst really my idea of fun.

O.O

Logged today, killed the PH and he popped.....The RNG gods have spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Noriyuke View Post

The 1/12 chance is a hearsay from the testservers I think, will see if I can find the post. But when dealing with placeholders, it is not true that if you kill the placeholder, the next will be the rare spawn.