Ember

DefaultTango and Cash broken?

Trying to finish up Kingsmouth and it looks like Tango and Cash is broken, or am I missing something?

It says go to the barricades and prepare, and I am waiting, but we aren't getting attacked. o.0?

Rhiaden

You need to have the "scrapyard defense" mission too

tentimes

Tango and cash is broken. It won't trigger a zombie run to the barricades. If you have the other mission that can trigger the zombie runs. I had finished this though, so I am now stuck and cannot complete this.

It has to be a bug.

Stealthsuit

As the above pointed out

Tango and Cash side quest can be completed if you have the Defending Barricade quest.

I always pick both of them together when I do the quest

Amosco

Ab Initio

Quote:
Originally Posted by tentimes View Post
Tango and cash is broken. It won't trigger a zombie run to the barricades. If you have the other mission that can trigger the zombie runs. I had finished this though, so I am now stuck and cannot complete this.

It has to be a bug.
It isn't "Technically" broken. As others mentioned, you NEED to have Scrapyard Defense running at the same time in order to spawn the Draug and Zombies. The problem with this mission, which has been there since Beta, is that NOTHING tells you that you need to do both missions at the same time. Otherwise, you take Tango and Cash and just stand between the barricades like an idiot while your timer counts down.

You wouldn't actually be able to beat Tango and Cash in the time you have, solo, UNLESS you do Scrapyard Defense, since the barrels really help wither down the swarms of attacking mobs.

Greyelf

This is another reason why they need to put in a drop mission option. Either that or at least an alert for any missions that have to run concurrently.

Farned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tentimes View Post

It has to be a bug.
You can pick it up again the following day. Alternatively just hang around the scrapyard and assist someone else when they trigger scrapyard defense. you'll get the credit and they'll appreciate the help

Ameta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farned View Post
you'll get the credit and they'll appreciate the help
Or get accused of trying to kill-steal, even though I think we'd both have gotten credit in this game. :s In the interests of not causing drama I gave up and just waited for the barricades mission to unlock so I could do it myself, particularly since grouping up didn't seem to appeal to anyone.
... D O | Y O U | B E L I E V E | I N | M O N S T E R S ? ...

Ember

That seems weird that they want you to do them together, but give no indication of it.

Well at least you can do the defense one over I suppose.

Thanks all!

Miral

Player Ab Initio

They do give you indication of that, but you'll only understand the reference once you've played through Scrapyard Defence. The mission description for Tango & Cash specifically says that it applies "the next time zombies invade" (thereby indicating that it doesn't trigger the invasion itself, and requires some other mission or player to do so).

I think the intent of this one (and its time limit) is to encourage other players to help out multiple people playing through Scrapyard Defence, since you can cover two or three attacks within the timelimit and you might not make your quota with only one.

But it could have been made more obvious.