Samakar

DefaultMore Buddy Keys!!! :(

I have a few friends who really want to try the game, but I only get one key and the one that I gave it to is completely hooked and purchased the game today.

I want to send out more to get more of my friends to purchase the game. Why can't they refresh!?

The Guilty Party

Agreed, I'm not sure why these are locked down so tight (gold seller issues?)

I could use a few more buddy passes, and them not expiring on the 15th would be nice too.

Ikagawa

Just sent out my only Buddy key, but the friend had another friend that he wanted a key for. I have no more to give!

Samakar

I also wonder why it's so tight. I asked a customer service rep if they could refresh or give out more, but they told me that they can't do that. Ugh, I keep telling my friends how amazing this game is, but they all want to try before they buy. And I know that all they need is some hands on time with the game.

lexyvana

why is it i can log on forums and not main site account? i have to purchase games to get main site account? or can someone pm me a buddy key

Mudanie

I know this isn't exactly what you are asking for, but I don't know if you are aware of this. This weekend TSW is free to play for 4 days.

http://thesecretworld.com/news/celeb...e_secret_world