Alatheia

LightbulbAR/Fist PvP Healing Build (Feedback Appreciated!)

Hey everyone,

Just switched over from AR/Blood to AR/Fist for dungeon and pvp healing. I've noticed a huge difference in being able to keep people up in tight situations and overall ~30-40k increase in healing in Stonehenge, which seems to be the most pvp I've been doing.

Now, I still don't have every skill I want in this deck, but this is what I want it to look like for now. I'll put in parentheses the alternate skills I've been thinking about too:

Actives

1. Anima Shot. For PvP the mobility > the better healing power from Anima Burst, although I will miss the Healing Sparks synergy.
2. Shot of Anima. Bread and Butter of Leech Healing.
3. Groundwork. With Improved Groundwork, Leech Therapy and Post-Op, a pretty powerful AoE heal, especially in stonehenge where groups should ideally be closer together.
4. Cauterize. Great Builder, Will trigger Hot Iron with initial heal and the subsequent HoTs.
5. Surgical Steel. Best single target "Oh sh*t" heal I can alternate with Cauterize for good burst.
6. Platoon. No LoS group heal -- pretty self explanatory.
7. Fired Up! A second, better group heal on the same timer. Can pop at the same time as Platoon if the stuff hits the fan.

Passives. Here I am not as certain with my loadout as with my actives.

1. Improved Groundwork or Anima Boost. Depends whether I want better ST or AoE heals; leaning towards IG for PvP.
2. Leech Therapy. Good passive heals for when we're grouped up in the center.
3. Anticoagulant. Required for the Leech Therapy synergy for my AR leeches/heals.
4. Post-op. Makes Groundwork and Shot of Anima that much more effective. Still not sure if it works off the Veteran leech, but I would still keep it even if it doesn't.
5. Veteran. Great passive group heal and leech effect.
6. Hot Iron. Increases my healing every 6th heal by 50%? I'll take it.
7. Shadow Medic/Healing Sparks. Healing Sparks would look more attractive if I were using Anima Burst. I think for my dungeon build I'll definitely have it, but for PvP using Anima shot, 7.5% increase to healing across the board looks great.

As of now, that's how it looks. I have decent constant AoE healing through Groundwork and my passives, complemented by two big group heals in rough spots with Fired Up! and Platoon. Anima Shot, Shot of Anima, followed up by a Surgical Steel/Cauterize spam will keep most people up through normal focus fire.

Let me know what you all think, any criticisms and improvements are more than welcome!

Alatheia

Just checking in for things that go Bump in the night
Ekhera from Huldra

AR/Fist Healer

foolish

I found rifle just doesn't cut it in pvp, requiring line of sight on your offensive and defensive target is going to screw you hard.

I don't run stonehenge much, I normally stick to fusang. However, I did a few times yesterday with this build :
http://chronicle.thesecretworld.com/character/foolish
Last ability is subject to change -- right now using cc break.
One game I had 600k healing.
Last edited by foolish; 07-12-2012 at 06:31 PM.

Alatheia

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolish View Post
I found rifle just doesn't cut it in pvp, requiring line of sight on your offensive and defensive target is going to screw you hard.

I don't run stonehenge much, I normally stick to fusang. However, I did a few times yesterday with this build :
I like your build, but I don't think I'm ready to give up on AR entirely just yet . I'm in QL 5/6 healing gear and I do between 100-200k depending on how well my team sticks together. Anima Shot + Shot of Anima does a great job healing for me. The times I'm having trouble getting LoS on my offensive target I can just use Cauterize/Surgical Steel or Platoon. Since I don't have Fired Up! yet, I've been using Mortar Team along with Platoon for AoE heals, but the 2 second cast time is an eternity in PvP.
Ekhera from Huldra

AR/Fist Healer

foolish

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolish View Post

Fired up is hands down the best healing ability in the game. (ok so i havent used blood yet)

Alatheia

Yeah, Fired Up! is definitely the next ability I'm aiming for. How do you like the group healing from Platoon + Fired Up? Seems like a good combo.
Ekhera from Huldra

AR/Fist Healer