High level PvP plansThis is our overall plan for the main PvP issues (not everything is listed here):
* Fusang was never meant to be a circle zerg, we are working on pacing this down. Capping a facility will now take longer, and the faction that just lost it will most likely have a chance to regain it.
* We will incentivize defense of a facility
* Fusang lacks a climax, and we want to make the middle base more special
* Incentivize players to play Fusang for longer. Make sure they always have something to do.
* Add a respawn timer to anima wells.
Eldorado and Stonehenge:
* Implement incentives to get people into the minigames (Eldorado is awesome, and you should play it!)
* Make map symmetrical
* Make sure you can't be out of LoS from middle, and still score points. We will reduce the "score circle", so you have to be on the inside of the stones.
* Allow players to sign up for any battlefield.
* We are looking at the reward scheme for both Fusang and the minigames. The price for PvP talisman upgrade kits will most likely go down.
* Constantly looking at abilities and TTK (time to kill). We will most likely not do a sweepy change of reducing damage in PvP, or buffing everyones HP. That will just shift the imbalance, and favour certain builds. However, we will look at the individual abilities, and change them if we see that they are OP. When someone complains about a certain build or ability, there is usually a counter for it. The issue is often that the fights, and groups, are too unorganized.
* Adjust the World Domination buff. This might include removing some stats that are highly useful in PvE.
*General terrain exploits will be fixed
* Fix CC-breaker pots
Yes, we're also working on faction imbalance issues.
Yes, we're looking at the upgrade scheme for PvP rewards (10.3 vs 10.4)
Added a point about signing up for both battlefields