russell2013

DefaultFaction Storyline

Hi, wanted to say hi to all, and that I bought secret world recently, and loved the story so far, each faction has its' own personality, but here's my question, does each faction have their own storyline, as all I had done is side missions so far. I've not done anything related to the main storyline ever since I've reached kingsmouth, so are there 3 storylines, different to each faction, or only one but all factions starting in different countries.

dzacesn8s

As far as factions are concerened, there is one main storey line that all factions get to play their specific part in. Once you reach a certain level you will get what sounds like a phone call and they will ask you if you want to accept the new mission which will pause whatever current misison you are on. Some people say no and wait till they are done with that misison or unitll they are a little stronger. I take it when I get it because I expect it to be a little challenge and its kinda exciting when that call comes in.
The quest that each faction gets is basically the same quest but from different point of view. From your factions point of view.

Enjoy them. I know I do.

ShinEnzyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzacesn8s View Post
The quest that each faction gets is basically the same quest but from different point of view. From your factions point of view.
Indeed, I'm quite curious to see certain missions from the other faction's point of view, having found out that they may add to my understanding of certain events.

Plus, i want to see the storyline again now I have a better grasp of events

wybenga

To understand how the same story is told from each of the 3 faction's point of view, check out this thread where players discuss the story quest Into Darkness and how it differed for each of them (spoiler alert, they talk about the quest and story around it in depth).

http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=53881

jdnyc

There's a few experiences that are different though...one specific one I'm thinking of makes me VERY jealous of the Templar.