Haderach

The icon is invisible now when it shows in the TopBar Overload, but about half the time I start the game fresh the original icon will be there with no icon in the TopBar. If I use /reloadui the icon shows in the TopBar and the original icon goes invisible.

I'm using the latest from both, i.e. 1.2.2 of BuffBars and 2.0.2 of TopBar Overload.

-Viper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haderach View Post
The icon is invisible now when it shows in the TopBar Overload, but about half the time I start the game fresh the original icon will be there with no icon in the TopBar. If I use /reloadui the icon shows in the TopBar and the original icon goes invisible.

I'm using the latest from both, i.e. 1.2.2 of BuffBars and 2.0.2 of TopBar Overload.
Possibly Eth forgot to do this: http://forums.thesecretworld.com/sho...64&postcount=3

Haven't checked the code, but it's likely that my mistake is still in effect in Buff Bars - at least it sounds a lot like the problem that would occour before I fixed the code.
Viper of SUN
- Playing as Viper on Grim.

Follow my add-on development: http://tswaddons.wordpress.com/

grosenberg

Actually, I got more info on my error, which has since been fixed.

It was a conflict between Vipers Topbar and Eths Buff Bar that came to light when I patched, worked fine prior, and afterwards when I updated as well. So if others have the problems in the future, remember Curse does a bad jobs uninstalling the files so you need to do it manually, then reinstall the two to make them work together.

Eth-

I'll check more into that (and the VITO/VTIO typo was fixed when Viper first mentionned it)
Eth - Secretly modding your TSW

UltimateCrafter - Buff Bars - Fixed Gear Manager - Advanced Tradepost - SimpleTeamWindow - MissionHelper - Loot Manager - TopMenu+

Also working (or trying) on a TSW Database

Haderach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haderach View Post

Adding to my report, it seems that the settings window for BuffBars doesn't show when this happens on a fresh client start when I click the original icon. However I can adjust the size of the icon using the mousewheel when I click it, and it stops responding to mousewheel when I click it again.

Eth-

Viper could find what caused my icon to not slot correctly in his top bar, so that should be fixed for real now. Also found a coding error preventing custom colors to work on offensive target's buffs.

Edit: bugged version in fact, don't download!
Last edited by Eth-; 08-20-2012 at 05:21 PM.

UltimateCrafter - Buff Bars - Fixed Gear Manager - Advanced Tradepost - SimpleTeamWindow - MissionHelper - Loot Manager - TopMenu+

psyrox2k

Just updated all my addons, mainly Viper+'s stuff, a damage meter, and this. I have an odd issue where it won't save the text I'm typing in, in the box that comes up from the /ebb script. It saves it for a bit, works, and then randomly drops what I put in there prior.
Any idea why this might be happening o_O, this is with v1.23, there wasn't any previous version on this computer before. Oddly the older version is working great on my other comp =)

Thanks!

Eth-

Hmm indeed, the same is happening here. I'll check the code to see what I fucked up since previous version.

Edit: dumb mistakes are dumb :/ (was trying to fill the text fields before the settings window was ready). Here is the link for the correct version:

http://www.curseforge.com/media/file...Bars-1.2.3.zip
Last edited by Eth-; 08-20-2012 at 05:37 PM.

devla

Is it possible there is a limit of ability names to enter? I had a big list for the Target, and trimmed it down to around six abilities. Presto, target bar started working again.

One other quick thing, a groupmate and I noticed last night that sometimes the target bar's timer does not match the default target frame's buff timer. Default target frame shows x_shield ability with 8 seconds remaining, and EBB target bar would show the bar with a few more seconds added to it.

nFac

installed your newest version.

Now sometimes I have the problem that buffs don't disappear when they have worn off. They just stay there with 0 seconds left and in a longer fight, the clutter up the screen.