Donboscofamily

DefaultUnable to find localconfig.xml

Hello friends, Last nigth i had played without any problem to tsw...
today i tryed to play but this message run when my launcher runned.
Unable to find localconfig.xml in client's istallation folder?
I try to jump the launcher and enter in game ..but when try to insert password runned this message:unable to connet a characher server?

Anyone can help me...i didn't want unistall and istall again this pc..because i have really low connection

Thx for anyone that will help me ...
see you in game mate

Kaphax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donboscofamily View Post
Hello friends, Last nigth i had played without any problem to tsw...
today i tryed to play but this message run when my launcher runned.
Unable to find localconfig.xml in client's istallation folder?
I try to jump the launcher and enter in game ..but when try to insert password runned this message:unable to connet a characher server?

Anyone can help me...i didn't want unistall and istall again this pc..because i have really low connection

Thx for anyone that will help me ...
see you in game mate
The addresses of the servers you have to connect are stored at localconfig.xml, you can download the live and testlive servers local config from the home page of your TSW account, just below the client download link.

Edit: Here is the link http://cdn.funcom.com/billing_files/...ocalConfig.xml

Donboscofamily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphax View Post
The addresses of the servers you have to connect are stored at localconfig.xml, you can download the live and testlive servers local config from the home page of your TSW account, just below the client download link.

Edit: Here is the link http://cdn.funcom.com/billing_files/...ocalConfig.xml
Thx for advice mate, but i'm very noob about as my english...when i click on download this file
open a page where the only thing that i can do is try to copy those is write there... must i copy and put this phrase in any file of my tsw istallater or in my local.config xml?

Kaphax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donboscofamily View Post
Thx for advice mate, but i'm very noob about as my english...when i click on download this file
open a page where the only thing that i can do is try to copy those is write there... must i copy and put this phrase in any file of my tsw istallater or in my local.config xml?
You have to save it as LocalConfig.xml and paste it to your TSW instalation folder.

LightSide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphax View Post
You have to save it as LocalConfig.xml and paste it to your TSW instalation folder.
Thanks for the details on what to do... I was just having the same problem as the OP and the "save as" has just fixed it.