DefaultSimple Steps for Running Smoother NMs

I recreated this in the proper forum -

Steps for the Tank
  • Know your Fights & change build accordingly, if the boss has more than 1 cast you need to impair then add more impairs
  • Bind A & D to strafe left, and right. Use the Right mouse button to turn
  • Don't be afraid to ask of things from your dps, just try not to be pretentious about it
  • Download Viper's Cast Bar Relocator & Eth's Buff Bars
  • Add the buff Anima Depletion to the target cast bar for the last boss in HR
  • Wear a piece of 10.4 DPS gear
  • Get some hit
  • Try not to be too elitest, we need all the players in TSW as we can get, and we don't want to turn players off if they get a bad tank who's mean or doesn't try to work with people. We all have RL's and need to do things but lets try and keep it civil
  • If you have 2 dps that are really strong try asking for a fresh NM DPSer, or Healer. Getting other people geared with help make the TSW community stronger
  • Expect the Unexpected and try not to freak out when someone doesn't make the jump on the platform to Klein :P

Steps for the DPS
  • Know your Fights & change build accordingly
  • Bind A & D to strafe left, and right. Use the Right mouse button to turn
  • If you have really high dps gear run with confuse on your bar
  • Download Viper's Cast Bar Relocator & Eth's Buff Bars
  • Add Breaching Shot, Deadly Aim, Short Fuse, Do or Die, Pack Leader to your buff bar in Eth's Buff Bars so when someone pops a buff you can see it plain as day and pop urs at the same time
  • Add the buff Anima Depletion to the target cast bar for the last boss in HR so you know when his shield is about to come up
  • Wear a piece of health gear for the fights. You may have faith in your ability to not get crited or dodge black bile but honestly it makes things easier for the healer and your chances of wiping will be far less.
  • Get some hit, 1.2 changed things so try and get hit around 400
  • Again, try not to be too elitest
  • Last one and most important because I tank and I've experienced this, WAIT TO DPS

I don't know how many times I've tanked an instance where the dps rush in and start killing right away. In Ankh when Melothat resets and the dps fires their confuse but still dps right after. Aggro resets should be treated as new pulls. New pulls = wait 4-5 seconds of not dpsing while the tank gets aggro.

This is a short guide to help run your instances more smoothly. Hope you enjoy.

FYI when installing the two mods install Eth's Buff Bars First, then put Vipers Cast Bar Relocator files in their correct place and copy the code from the Viper's .txt file into the Eth's Buff Bar .txt file
Bauhaus

L A V A N A U T S