Closed Thread

Nipsnaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edzilla View Post
But Ur-draug is a different beast. I was hitting 3.8k DPS at one point in that fight. With SF, BS, DA, Stim, Kickback, and DoD active as AR/SG. My cabal mate keeps an eye on ACT during that fight and he told me that I almost hit 4k dps during that last part when u burn him from 5% :P So, you really can't measure your DPS on that fight, unless you do it during the middle phase really.
Yea I have had 4k showing on ingame dmg meter on UrDraug for quite a long while sometimes. It is just too short and the external buffs ...

Nipsnaps

I suggest from here on out we stop talking of UrDraug or group buff stacked DPS numbers. We are looking for best deck builds, not the geekiest situations with everything stacked to high heavens.

3min on dummy with ingame dmgmeter no holds barred, mention if you use any group buffs yourself

I suggest the chaos/fist burst spec with tear as "top" build for the moment:
4 horsemen, Rampant, Tear, Do or Die, Reckless, Amor Fati
Iron Maiden, 3rd degree, elemental force, OitC, Live Wire, Ferocity and Twist the Knife
Rotation tear + 5x build + tear + 4horsemen start
Then 2x build, tear, 3x build, tear, 4 horsemen, repeat
Always have elemental force proc for 4 horsemen to force 100% crit 0% glance (do an extra builder if evade happens)
Stagger the dmg buffs, start with do or die + amor fati, then reckless. Use them right before the tear+4horsemen combo. Then use on CD, right before tear+4horsemen comboes.

If you wish to propose some other build as the best, run parses with this a few times and then your proposed build few times, and report the dps. Then we can verify it on our end.

Kobal

Testing on the Dummy has its own flaws, though. Namely the fact that you will on occasion generate extra melee ressources.

Nipsnaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobal View Post
Testing on the Dummy has its own flaws, though. Namely the fact that you will on occasion generate extra melee ressources.
It's slow but yes, 1 extra resource every now and then, maybe 10-15secs. Think it has been messed around with a bit at some point, used to give much more IIRC. Also for some rotations it won't matter. For my rotation there I doubt it is more than 50dps absolute max, but yeah one needs to remember that. Dummy testing is however best there is for testing solo ... and the testing is _per character based_, not the actual value, but build 1 vs build 2.

We could also have a category for single-hit builds.

Lupan

Code:
(03:02) Combat Hologram: 1997 Lupan-Out for a Kill-5067
Lupan | 1997

Safety Off x5 -> 3 Round Burst -> Out For the Kill -> Lock & Load -> 3 Round Burst
Buffs: Breaching Shot (No Passive) and Do or Die. Activated both simultaneously and would wait for both CDs.

(03:21) Combat Hologram: 2010 Lupan-Out for a Kill-6269
Lupan | 2010

Safety Off x5 -> 3 Round Burst -> Out For the Kill
Buffs: Breaching Shot (No Passive) and Do or Die. First activation together then staggered thereafter.

(03:00) Combat Hologram: 1927 Lupan-Out for a Kill-3981
Lupan | 1927

Safety Off x5 -> Out For the Kill -> 3 Round Burst
Buffs: Breaching Shot (No Passive) and Do or Die. First activation together then staggered thereafter.
Will do testing more later, but my fingers are hurting and my stomach desires food.

I will say, however, it's obvious that melee wins out when it's situation viable.

Edit:
Following the rotation and build above:
Code:
(02:10) Combat Hologram: 1995 Lupan-Tear 'Em Up-4114
Lupan | 1995
I'm a little rusty, but it's comparable in my gear.
Last edited by Lupan; 09-29-2012 at 01:37 AM.

Nipsnaps

Do you have .4s for both chaos and AR? Based on numbers I'd guess you have .4 AR and .2 chaos.

Lupan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nipsnaps View Post
Do you have .4s for both chaos and AR? Based on numbers I'd guess you have .4 AR and .2 chaos.
Aye, .2 Chaos. Going to re-parse it once my Chaos is 10.4, and once my Shotgun and Fists are 10.4.

Nipsnaps

Yep, I have .4 chaos/fist (dps, tank and heal in two weapons ) and .2 ar, and the chaos/fist does nearly 30% more than the ar cookie. Too bad got rid of the .2 chaos n fist so can't test with .2s. =)

Ænima777

I'm a nab about link pics, hope it works..

http://postimage.org/image/ezmc6x7ar/

http://postimage.org/image/ocibxalo3/

And no, i dont hit the 2nd dummy.
Last edited by Ænima777; 10-06-2012 at 08:21 PM.

Nipsnaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by �nima777 View Post
I'm a nab about link pics, hope it works..

http://postimage.org/image/ezmc6x7ar/

http://postimage.org/image/ocibxalo3/

And no, i dont hit the 2nd dummy.
And no, we have no clue what's the point of these pics, since we are actually talking in the quest for common good, so ... wut?

Your (two?) melee spec weapon ticking extra resources build using aoe elite while "not hitting" any extra dummies" is doing lots of dmg in a build nobody can tell from the pics with gear nobody knows and compared to builds nobody knows?

Info man, info.
Closed Thread