Lydo

DefaultHow to install addons..

How do I install these addons?

Didnt find any information anywhere and then I come here and its not even sticky, tried to use the search form but as usual it only bring up irrelevant threads.

flatlyne2001

most mods include a readme with instructions.

best suggestion is to use the curse client for the mods that are available. and you can then look in the folder to see how most mods are installed

flat

Alien51

If you run multiple mods you'll have to edit/merge (idk about merging I always edit it) the xml file so that it'll load the addons properly. If you are just running 1 addon then yea just follow the readme that is in most of the addon zip file and place the files according to the direction.

Belladawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien51 View Post
If you run multiple mods you'll have to edit/merge (idk about merging I always edit it) the xml file so that it'll load the addons properly. If you are just running 1 addon then yea just follow the readme that is in most of the addon zip file and place the files according to the direction.
That was the case originally, but not anymore. Addons can just be unzipped into a folder with their XML files.
Member of the Coalition of Smaller Cabals

TSWDB.com for all your TSW mission needs!

Banaticus

Which folder? Where should they be placed?

Rudollis

...\data\gui\customized\flash

This thread is a year old

Banaticus

Still the only one I could find with Google and I didn't see a stickie at the top of the forum about how to install them.

Valyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaticus View Post
Still the only one I could find with Google and I didn't see a stickie at the top of the forum about how to install them.
Most mods/addons consist of a zip file that usually also contains a readme.txt that explains where to put the individual files.

Misjah

Use Curse Client!

KaTarina1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misjah View Post
Use Curse Client!
Dont Curse him ! :P
#1-|HealTank - Leechtank -1| all NM's 6/6 + NY || Lair || ¤ Raids ¤

Known As ¤ KaTaSaMa ¤ ¤|¤ K1 ¤