Olgertnog

DefaultBonus points

So I've purchased the game 2 days ago. I got 15$ worth starter pack, some ingame items, including 100% bonus exp for 1 hour aswell as 10% discount in ingame store. But yet I am a little bit confused.

Firts of all, look at this:

Membership No Membership
Membership valid until 2013-01-27 08:35:54

So Am I a member or not?

Secondly, I got my 10% discount and this bonus exp thing, yet I am missing my bonus points.

I'm hoping someone would help me out.
Thanks in advance

PegasusMD

The game purchase comes with a 30 day trial membership. You get the items of the membership that you can claim from the item shop in the claim item section. but they will expire(stop working) at the end of the 30 day unless you sign up for a subcripted membership. As far as the 1200 points, believe they are to be given on the 1st of the month if you have an active membership.

Best is to contact support by thier live chat from the link in your account page as no one can help on account issues from the forum.
Main Pegasus Dragon
Alt Dhampire Templar
standby Shadowborn Illuminati
2nd stby Medusachild Illuminati

Forbin-Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by PegasusMD View Post
The game purchase comes with a 30 day trial membership. You get the items of the membership that you can claim from the item shop in the claim item section. but they will expire(stop working) at the end of the 30 day unless you sign up for a subcripted membership. As far as the 1200 points, believe they are to be given on the 1st of the month if you have an active membership.

Best is to contact support by thier live chat from the link in your account page as no one can help on account issues from the forum.
Don't brand new accounts get an award of bonus points after completing their first 30 missions?
CoH Refugee
Jack "Caracel" Murphy * Guinness "Forbin-Project" Squirrel * Phineas "Doctor-Chalybs" Waldorf

Bizze79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin-Project View Post
Don't brand new accounts get an award of bonus points after completing their first 30 missions?
Yes, this is true. I bought the game when it became "pay to play" and I got that bonus after 30 missions.

Olgertnog

So, basicly I will recieve 1200 points on the 1st of Jan AND upon completing my 30th mission making it 2400 total?

Also, how do I check how many missions I've completed already?
Last edited by Olgertnog; 01-02-2013 at 06:29 PM.

Olgertnog

3th of january, still no points Oo.

Vinceroix

The points tick on the anniversary of b2p so... Likely the 6th

V
Ironmonger - Templar Soldier 100% wheel and a One Trick Pony but at 10.4 full dps, it is a good trick

It's the End of Days. Have gun.

SnowGlobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinceroix View Post
The points tick on the anniversary of b2p so... Likely the 6th
The anniversary of B2P is the 12th, not the 6th.

For the original poster:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucien View Post
Just to confirm that the next round of GM bonus points are scheduled for 30 days after B2P launch. This isn't for everyone, it depends a bit on when you bought the GM pack, if you bought after B2P launch then you'll get them once your first payment is approved and then every 30 days.
SnowGlobe ( Templars ) • Cleena ( Templars ) • Pixiechic ( Illuminati ) • Oni-Yuri ( Dragon )
──────────────── Arcadia Dimension ────────────────

render228

Im reasonably sure that to receive any more bonus points after the 30 quest lot you're going to have to subscribe in some manner.

My understanding was the initial free month was exactly the same as a sub month, except for the automatic bonus points, and to make up for it (or they simply changed it) the points would be received after doing the quests.

The net is the same, you will receive 1200 bonus points at some point as part of your first month, depending on how quickly you do the quests.

Vinceroix

Yes, 12th. Endless Days sort of bleed together, sorry.
Ironmonger - Templar Soldier 100% wheel and a One Trick Pony but at 10.4 full dps, it is a good trick

It's the End of Days. Have gun.