Closed Thread

Makawa

ExclamationThe Adventures of Leet! - Part 1

Welcome folks to a whole new recurring event for The Secret World's Forum Community!!

Our pet Leet has a tendency to nod-off during our adventures, because of this we tend to lose track of him quite easily!
We have managed to get details of his whereabouts, are you able to go to the location and check for us?

We have some awesome loot to provide from our uber-vaults if you find the right location and help us proceed a little further to getting our Leet back!

This event follows the general ideals of a Scavenger Hunt.
Every month we will make a new event with a new screenshot of the last known whereabouts of our Leet.

It is upto you to figure out the location, take a picture of you being near the identifiable spot with your character name clearly visible and submit it to us via email.

Once the deadline has been met we will check our email address and pick three successful individuals at random and give you a choice of two prizes. We will post in this thread with the winners and their choices.

- The Important Bits -
  • Within the subject of your email please include [LEET1] so that we can easily get to it.
  • You must send an email with a screenshot attached to it.
  • Your character, the location and your name must be clearly visible.
  • Please make sure to include your account name and the prize you would like within your email also!
    (We require your account name so that Funcom can provide the points or dogtag!)
  • If you wish to claim a faction dogtag - please tell us which faction!
  • One entry, per person, per event.
  • Please email us your entry in order to limit spoiling the location away.

The email you need to submit your entry to is: tswleetsubmissions@gmail.com
Deadline: 22/06/2013

Code:
The Adventures of Leet Entry Submission
Account Name:
Prize of your choice:
Screenshot:
Best of luck to all that enter, we hope to bring this back every month.
This event may even be back sooner if we see enough interest.
In time, it will get harder and more difficult to find the location!

Feel free to get in touch if you have questions about this event!

Are you the adventurer that you need to be to find our loving Leet?

* Bonus Points will be added to the active forum account within the week (usually asap).
** We will send the dogtag of your choice to the address located on your Funcom account. Make sure its upto date!

Last edited by Makawa; 06-28-2013 at 08:06 PM.
Makawa,
Forum Moderator,
(Events)

*Some of my comments may be my own and not the views of Funcom.

Makawa

Just wish to say fantastic entries so far, and so early on within the competition too.

Keep it up folks, look forward to seeing more!
Makawa,
Forum Moderator,
(Events)

Makawa

ExclamationOne week remaining

Folks, this is your one-week remaining notice. You have a week left to get your entries in on the address provided above.

What I can say is that I am checking every single entry and I can safely say that this event will definitely be returning. So thank you for the awesome show of interest thus far!

Goodluck, go find Leet!
Makawa,
Forum Moderator,
(Events)

TheChosenOne

The Venetian

I thought I couldn't post in this thread, but it turns out I can. I just wanted to hop in real quick and tell you that I really appriciate small contests like this! Keep up the good work!
If you have any questions, need any help in-game, or just want someone to play and chat with: Check out The Sanctuary Website, Twitter and Announcement Thread.

▲Proud member of Agnitio and the Illuminati.▲

Makawa

One day left guys, make sure your entries are in by the 22ND!

Update: The first ever Adventures of Leet has now reached is deadline, any entries past this date will not be counted into the final draw/hatpick! Stay tuned for the next Adventures of Leet, and the winners!
Last edited by Makawa; 06-23-2013 at 02:32 AM.
Makawa,
Forum Moderator,
(Events)

Bloodbloom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makawa View Post
Update: The first ever Adventures of Leet has now reached is deadline, any entries past this date will not be counted into the final draw/hatpick! Stay tuned for the next Adventures of Leet, and the winners!
First, let me thank you for this wonderful event/game. the first one was easier than i expected. i was prepared to run through all of new england to find it, but luckily it was the second place on my list.

When can we expect the announcement of the winners? just so i can give my F5 key some rest
"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
-- Jeremy Clarkson

Makawa

Adventures of Leet Part 1 has had an amazing turnout, and a lot of positive feedback in terms of this mini-event. Its awesome to provide you guys with something extra to do, in whatever form we can so I am pleased to say that Adventures of Leet will no doubt be continuing next month.

To those that have entered, thank you for ensuring the future of the event. I am sorry that not everyone can win, however in time I am sure there will be plenty more chances to win.

For now however, Here are the winners for the first Adventures of Leet!!

Congratulations to Morfea, Siar and Norg!

The winners should start to see their prizes (if Bonus Points, within the next day or two). Dogtags will be sent ASAP!

Look forward to next month for a new location to get scavenging!

This thread will lock in a few days time to make way for the second Adventures of Leet!
Makawa,
Forum Moderator,
(Events)

Lyrhea

Super Moderator

Congrats to the winners and an awesome job to my buddy Makawa on a job well done!
Lyrhea
Volunteer Moderator

My nerf stick is SONIC. Sonic nerf sticks are cool.

| Social Guidelines | Customer Service |
| Contact Me | Follow Me on Twitter |

Hatkake

The Venetian

Congratulations to the winners

Illuminiati cabal Pandion Knights (EU based).
Character Story: Pounder the Pain. - The ULTIMATE Lair guide. - Scripts for Customchats.
"You could call it a psychotic experience, but she was very happy about it," van Os said. "There isn't always a need for care when there's an instance of psychosis."

Siar

I do not believe my eyes! I won!

Thanks for the great and interesting event!! :-))
Closed Thread