Ecstasy

DefaultZombie? Not suprised.

After seeing the new released never before seen "first footage", I was not suprised.

Well, I've googled TSW and I have seen screenshots taken by RT himself.

The two screenshots already showed there are going to be zombies, so...I'm not really shocked after watching the teaser.

Zombies for newbies are good to start off with because they are easy to kill, so I don't really see how zombie is a problem to starting off TSW.

Just saying. TSW is not going to be JUST zombies, but it is going to have a lot more creatures in the future and I'm looking forward to it.

Ecstasy

After seeing the new released never before seen "first footage", I was not suprised.

The two screenshots already showed there are going to be zombies, so...I'm not really shocked after watching the teaser.

Zombies for newbies are good to start off with because they are easy to kill, so I don't really see how zombie is a problem to starting off TSW.

Just saying. TSW is not going to be JUST zombies, but it is going to have a lot more creatures in the future and I'm looking forward to it.

Ecstasy

Viazard

inb4lock

P.S. You are right, there will be more than just zombies.

Viazard

inb4lock

Viazard

inb4lock

N1z0ku

ibtl

I think zombies is a good thing to start out with.. They're common, pretty much known to most people.. I want the biiig juicy demons for later.

N1z0ku

ibtl

I think zombies is a good thing to start out with.. They're common, pretty much known to most people.. I want the biiig juicy demons for later.

N1z0ku

ibtl

DashutoRyoko

Just in case: inb4lock as well >.>

I am actually kinda happy to see them as one of the first enemies for 1 reason: Anyone else tired of having slimes, or "cute" enemies at the starter mobs? I know a ton of MMO's that have, you know... regular snakes, slimes, "big" bunnies, big spiders (that look like regular spiders... just bigger) as starter enemies, and always found those odd. >.> Zombies will be a better alternative imo.

I mean honestly: "I'm a new adventurer! I plan to save the world from the dark forces! To begin my training, I'll go fight those big, bad, evil, dark and menacing.... slimes? Wtf?" >.>