Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faohs Dal View Post
Hello,

A few quick responses.

Like I said, you just hate the topic and wish to silence those who would bring it up.

Very mature discourse, there Scythe. What an excellent addition to the conversation.

Like I said, Ainotna, don't sweat this particular dude. Don't worry about Lodestar, either. They're going to bash you no matter what you do because they don't think you belong on "their" forums.

-FD
Nice try, but I never bashed him did I? As even the Op said himself.

Unlike you who pounced on me with flase allegations of anti PvP in a thread about PvP titles. Though this community is strangley a lot quiet and more peaceful when FD does not involve himself.

Ainotna, you don't have to sweat me or Scythe though. That is correct. But, I really am sorry your first forray into this community has been so negative. It does not bode well for us at all. There is no excuse for rudeness.
AKA Mr-March

*~*∞*~*NOW RECRUITING*~*∞*~*
░▒▓ ∞∞∞ Ơ U R O B O R O § ∞∞∞ ▓▒░
~∞∞~ A Dragon cabal for TSW on Huldra ~∞∞~
▒▓∞∞http://ouroboroscommunity.enjin.com/∞∞▓▒

Lodestar

Quote:
Hello,

A few quick responses.

Like I said, you just hate the topic and wish to silence those who would bring it up.

Very mature discourse, there Scythe. What an excellent addition to the conversation.

Like I said, Ainotna, don't sweat this particular dude. Don't worry about Lodestar, either. They're going to bash you no matter what you do because they don't think you belong on "their" forums.

-FD
Nice try, but I never bashed him did I? As even the Op said himself.

Unlike you who pounced on me with flase allegations of anti PvP in a thread about PvP titles. Though this community is strangley a lot quiet and more peaceful when FD does not involve himself.

Ainotna, you don't have to sweat me or Scythe though. That is correct. But, I really am sorry your first forray into this community has been so negative. It does not bode well for us at all. There is no excuse for rudeness.
AKA Mr-March

Faohs Dal

Lodestar,

Well, he did say that, I suppose. I noticed that after re-reading the thread. I just read this and assumed you were going after him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar View Post
Ugh... not this old chestnut again. hat is because your only viewing it from the standpoint of someone who only wants PvP and does not care about anything else much.
But, clearly he didn't take offense, so that is all that matters.

In any case, I hope the guy hasn't left because he was attacked immediately upon starting a thread.

I mean, really Lodestar, for just a second put aside our little e-feuds and read some of the treatment that PvP advocates get around these forums. There is a very strong anti-PvP undercurrent.

-FD

Faohs Dal

Lodestar,

Well, he did say that, I suppose. I noticed that after re-reading the thread. I just read this and assumed you were going after him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar View Post
Ugh... not this old chestnut again. hat is because your only viewing it from the standpoint of someone who only wants PvP and does not care about anything else much.
But, clearly he didn't take offense, so that is all that matters.

In any case, I hope the guy hasn't left because he was attacked immediately upon starting a thread.

I mean, really Lodestar, for just a second put aside our little e-feuds and read some of the treatment that PvP advocates get around these forums. There is a very strong anti-PvP undercurrent.

-FD

Lodestar

Quote:
Lodestar,

Thank you for proving my point. You were only concerned in furthering your agenda. You were too arogant to check your facts.
AKA Mr-March

Lodestar

Quote:
Lodestar,

Thank you for proving my point. You were only concerned in furthering your agenda. You were too arogant to check your facts.
AKA Mr-March

Faohs Dal

Bro, I just admitted that I missed it. See, I can admit when I miss something or mess something up. And look at your response: further attacks.

It doesn't invalidate my point. People on this thread go after PvP players harshly. I could pull a dozen examples.

-FD

Faohs Dal

Bro, I just admitted that I missed it. See, I can admit when I miss something or mess something up. And look at your response: further attacks.

It doesn't invalidate my point. People on this thread go after PvP players harshly. I could pull a dozen examples.

-FD

Lodestar

Quote:

-FD
I stated what I saw. Although I was just this minute thinking since I have said it is unfortunate the Op got such a bad reception. That I ought to assist trying to show a better side by example.
AKA Mr-March

Lodestar

Quote:

-FD
I stated what I saw. Although I was just this minute thinking since I have said it is unfortunate the Op got such a bad reception. That I ought to assist trying to show a better side by example.
AKA Mr-March