Daymond

DefaultFist Weapons

Anyone know how they look. The one u get from the Secret War its claw weapon, I just hope they are not all like that becuz i really want to use sorta of hand of hand combat cuz thats i how i fight and all and thats how i want to do it ingame as well

Rureki

That's what they mean by fist weapons. I think they are gloves with knives on them.

Like these, but probably better looking:
http://i44.tinypic.com/303d5s7.jpg

Sadly I don't think there are martial arts moves without weapons in the game.

Jyusan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rureki View Post
That's what they mean by fist weapons. I think they are gloves with knives on them.

Like these, but probably better looking:
http://i44.tinypic.com/303d5s7.jpg

Sadly I don't think there are martial arts moves without weapons in the game.
There was a mention in an earlier video about a pair of gloves that functioned as weapons and boosted chaos magic. I think that there will be a few glove types that function as martial art weapons.

Jimbomcw

:-(

totally hating the fist weapons

I remember a Dev vid about crafting that mentioned ability to reskin the look of weapons

I'd much prefer either cloth wraps around knuckles or brass knuckles

claws = wolverine and or CoH clws scrapper . BLAH!

HiddenWings

Kung Fu was mentioned as being part of chaos magic, but "fists" seems to be interpreted as "claws".

ErnieK

If I remember hearing correctly, Chaos Magic is going to conjuring up a lot of illusions, including illusionary weapons. Hence the supposed kung-fu influence.

Malken

Honestly the whole claw thing I am not really into either.... not tha they are bad!! know alot of people like claws.... but I would like to see some models for more of the "sapper" style gloves or a armored glove, good ol fashioned brass knuckles or some type of fistpack.. hell even a nice clothwrapped or rope wrapped model would be nice too

Seki

I've seen empty hand, claws, crossbows, and chains for Chaos magic.

For Fist I've only seen claws, then again, the basis for Fist appears to have been Wolverine (Claw Melee + Regeneration/HoT's).

Acushla De'Hart

It may very well turn out that your 'claw' type fist weapons are the generic. That the Templars/Illuminati will have Faction specific Fist type weapons that will be more inline with their Philosophies. After all, it is more realistic that Templars would favor Armored Gauntlets and Illuminati Brass Knuckles.

Dragons, on the other hand, *grins* would like the claws

sneakybuffalo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seki View Post
I've seen empty hand, claws, crossbows, and chains for Chaos magic.

For Fist I've only seen claws, then again, the basis for Fist appears to have been Wolverine (Claw Melee + Regeneration/HoT's).
Lol

And also, the tree is called Fist Weapons, not fists. The claws, katars, etc. they are using is completely accurate

And yeah, Chaos is very kung fu martial artsy, which I was rather disappointed about