Ticken85

DefaultRare Mobs

It was Hinted or said that there will be Rare unique mobs, im curious are they going to be spawning at specific positions with Place holders(EQ1), or will it be more of a set timer(Rift)?

Silverfox

No known info.
M I D N I G H TS Q U A D R O N
"HONOR. MATURITY. FAMILY."
Since 1995
+ VISIT CABAL WEBSITE & FORUMS +

Nitth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticken85 View Post
It was Hinted or said that there will be Rare unique mobs, im curious are they going to be spawning at specific positions with Place holders(EQ1), or will it be more of a set timer(Rift)?
I would really like to see a dark lord rihanna rare spawn. :P

Hejjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticken85 View Post
Hmmm

Hopefully it won't be the old EQ model, rare items on very rare spawning mobs is not a nice combination...

detroxx

WTB 18-24 hour spawns. though not in fixed positions as in AO but random location so it is not powercamped. or some kind of effort spawning where u have too complete or solve tasks or puzzle together loot found randomly. something in the line of the pocketbosses in AO.

Eagle Stalker

There are monster ecologies, so it would be safe to assume that respawns in the world are organic and dynamic. From what i've seen, Zombies don't die, just fall and rise back later, or maybe rise from the underground. Draug use draug pods to keep coming back.

It seems to be made in a way so that it doesn't break immersions, which is awesome. How is it for all mobs and bosses, i have no idea.

Lasarith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Stalker View Post
There are monster ecologies, so it would be safe to assume that respawns in the world are organic and dynamic. From what i've seen, Zombies don't die, just fall and rise back later, or maybe rise from the underground. Draug use draug pods to keep coming back.

It seems to be made in a way so that it doesn't break immersions, which is awesome. How is it for all mobs and bosses, i have no idea.
in a Video they said draug come from Zombies, that are injected by the Mother version, if you kill the mothers the big Boss will spawn.
Master and initiate Packs

Linkin park 314/525 Abilitys. 2/7 aux.
<Razer Abyssus>

Eagle Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasarith View Post
in a Video they said draug come from Zombies, that are injected by the Mother version, if you kill the mothers the big Boss will spawn.
I know, that's what i was refering to. Would just like to see more examples of this, with other monsters like mummies, vampires, werewolves, etc

Bernhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow View Post
In every zone you will also find a dedicated group area, which are intended for 2-3 players. These are NOT the kind of "group play" where you're in a competition, and whoever performs best wins the best loot. The players need to cooperate in order to be successful, and lore, achievements and loot is distributed evenly. In here players can also pick up "blueprints". If they solve a puzzle they will be able to spawn and fight some of the signature monsters of TSW, which will give a nice reward.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow View Post
The blueprints combine pve combat, puzzles and crafting. And you will most likely need a group to take them down, after summoning them.

And yes, these group areas are separate from the monster camps.
I imagine these are what are considered rare spawns in TSW

Nataraja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernhart View Post
I imagine these are what are considered rare spawns in TSW
Took the post right out of my mind. Thanks!
Leader of Kindred Spirits Dragon Cabal
on Arcadia/Leviathan RP dimensions - maturity required, RP optional!
Looking for a mature Cabal? Visit us at Kindred Spirits
A mature multi-gaming guild since 2006
Chapters in: The Secret World | Rift | SW:TOR | WoW | GW2
Join for the game,Stay for the people!