Timon

QuestionSame Instance?

Me and my wife started playing together, and went to play the other night, and we couldn't interact or see each other... Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Enaijo

Group up together, go to Agatha and then to the playfield you wanna play ... you will be both at the same instance.

But: http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=30986

Farris

You can also group together and either switch leadership or change looting rules. The system will prompt you saying you are not in the same instance as your team leader, and then ask if you wish to enter their instance.

Happy playing!
Farris (Arcadia)

Terrible change to Chaos Theorist deck! --> http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=58576
Using symbols for your own gain without respect for where they come from is deeply and utterly wrong. Make room for positive and respectful discussion, please, TSW.

Timon

Sorry, and thx for the heads up. Wasn't thinking.

Drew

Is there a case where you would want to be in separate instances while grouped? Why not automatically change instances when joining a group?

Kaas87

i believe that's how it was supposed to work, though the game wasn't recognising new players in the group till an option was changed (leadership / loot)

Serra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
Is there a case where you would want to be in separate instances while grouped? Why not automatically change instances when joining a group?
I suspect it will do that once it isn't buggy.

gatebuzz

Star Trek Online had a nice little display of which instance you were in, and allowed you to manually flip between them. It would be nice to have a similar display / command (I'd be happy with a /whichinstance and /changeinstance command for that matter, to not use up screen real estate).

roxioyay

Well in SWTOR and AoC (as far as I can remember) there is a drop down list where you can change the instance you are in manually. SWTOR's was in the map UI, but cant remember where AoC's was. I dont see why that just cant be put in.