Young_Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axle View Post
You really don't want to know her, ~She's a Man eater...~
I really do want to know here then.

Timebound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farris View Post
Eh, I found her gaze elevated, ethereal, and I loved the semi-rapturous look she had going. She looked uplifted from within.

But, everybody's got different tastes. *sigh* Better grab some copies while they're still around.
I like my women with brains and a spark, it's why I married the wife (if I don't say that she might kill me of course!)

Sp4dez

I would prefer if that made the templar girl hotter / prettier..... damn she is ugly. she looks like she is like 38............

Farris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timebound View Post
I like my women with brains and a spark, it's why I married the wife (if I don't say that she might kill me of course!)
Who says girls with brains and spark can't also be ethereal and lit from within once in a while? My girl can look seriously heavenly when she's truly happy, but heaven help anyone who mistakes her for anything less than she is. She'll rip you down to your base elements and send you off crying if you patronize her.

We women don't have to look hard and bitter to be smart and sharp. I really resent that stereotype. You shouldn't have to be aggressive or un-feminine to be granted the de facto appearance of having brains.
Farris (Arcadia)

Terrible change to Chaos Theorist deck! --> http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=58576
Using symbols for your own gain without respect for where they come from is deeply and utterly wrong. Make room for positive and respectful discussion, please, TSW.

NexusTen

Defaultyeah

Yeah not really digging the new Templar girl but the dragon guy looks better now specifically concerning the lighting on the side of his face.

Gotta love the constant gas masks for Illuminati their faces must be like your toes when you are in the bath for awhile.

Landiien

I like the new, more realistic look! When I look at them both side-by-side, the old style was a bit too cartoony and, I don't know, off...?

Not too keen on the new uniform, though. Agreed.

nikthebeast

I like the change and never quite understood why a templar figure-head was so obviously fetishized. Tight leather, massive boobs and lips, and always that look.

Unless I've seriously gotten the wrong idea about the templars and that's their thing now.
Blacklisted.

Farris

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikthebeast View Post
I like the change and never quite understood why a templar figure-head was so obviously fetishized. Tight leather, massive boobs and lips, and always that look.

Unless I've seriously gotten the wrong idea about the templars and that's their thing now.
Pretty sure she still has tight leather (just garish red now) and massive boobs.

Just now she looks slightly masculinized and mean.

Meh.

I'm sure she's a nice person, but, I don't find the way she presents herself to be at all attractive and it doesn't convey the elevated feeling of the Templars that the drawn model used to. They could have tried for that when shooting this.
Farris (Arcadia)

Terrible change to Chaos Theorist deck! --> http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=58576
Using symbols for your own gain without respect for where they come from is deeply and utterly wrong. Make room for positive and respectful discussion, please, TSW.

Damtaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradza101 View Post
whats that girls number i like to give her a call lol
876-5309? i think her name is Jenny

marach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farris View Post
Pretty sure she still has tight leather (just garish red now) and massive boobs.
ummm she looks about a C-D cup... average is 36C... so she has about average boobs :P

Also it's not a photo it's still a digital painting the shading is wrong for actual photo work. Don't get me wrong it's a damn good almost photo realistic level but theres still a few tells.