Suvideo Qingli Su

DefaultSkill Wheel "builder" tool?

Anyone have/anticipating (soon) an out-of-game skill wheel tool?

If so, might be good to include it in Sappho's resource guide thread.

EnygmaSoul

http://thesecretsandbox.com/Deck/

Only one I'm aware of, though it's in severe need of updating. I was hoping to see it obtain some additional data during the last beta weekend, but that never manifested.

Suvideo Qingli Su

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnygmaSoul View Post
http://thesecretsandbox.com/Deck/

Only one I'm aware of, though it's in severe need of updating. I was hoping to see it obtain some additional data during the last beta weekend, but that never manifested.
Nod, I knew of this one-- but as you say.

I am hoping for an up-todate one and one that will be kept updated. If Sandbox is moving forward with theirs, then good...

shadow9d9

Yeah, their numbers are off I believe. They do not count both inner wheels as needing to be unlocked before getting to the outer wheels. In other words, it costs just 19 AP to get to the outer wheel according to that tool.

Sojourner

Not a 'deck builder' per-say. But can be used to help until the tools out there have been updated.

Abilities Spreadsheet
In-Game - Sojo / Sojon / So-jen

The Secret World Wiki - Guides, Strategies, Background, Lore, Mechanics, everything you need to know.

Abilities Spreadsheet - All abilities and augments on a single spreadsheet

psychosiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner View Post
Not a 'deck builder' per-say. But can be used to help until the tools out there have been updated.

Abilities Spreadsheet
This might be the best one we have now. I have used it successfully to look at and plan a few builds I might try. The fact is a spreadsheet gives you some nice sorting options.

the9thcircle

RL has kept it from being updated this week, but as soon as I get back to a PC ill be updating to match the current beta build.