Synalon

DefaultMen in Black Vans Tier 4

There seems to be some speculation that this mission is bugged.

I know it isn't because I've done it today so first I thought I'd post here with a screenshot as proof.

Once I manage to make a new char and get there I'll post the order for everybody, it should be some time tomorrow since its 1am for me now

http://s7.postimage.org/zfkybkoqz/An...picture002.png

Enepttastic

A quest log showing that a mission has been completed does not prove that it is not bugged. There have been several occasions where a mission is able to be finished as long as a rather simple variable isn't brought into play.

Something Wicked is a good example of this. There are occasions where if circumstances are right, the quest is bugged for a percentage of the population. Even though another portion of the population is able to finish the quest, it still is bugged.
They only want you to shout something they feel appropriate when you feel like shouting. They don't care about the package, just the gift wrap. They don't advocate peace. They don't care if you speak with hate. They want only to change the exact words as if the WORDS are what makes discourse hateful or distasteful. They think the avoidance of certain words is gonna signal an education. ~ Penn Jillette

DoomBlackDragon

You really should have just posted the thing in this post. Titled it Spoiler. Men in Black Vans final part. Do not read if you want a headache tring to figure it out. This quest is so frustrating. They should just remove it from the game and just put a sign that gives you the reward saying. Sorry we screwed up with this quest. Here something for you not to hate us.

Kiste

So, OP, could you actually be useful and post the solution to the final step so we can be sure that the quest is not bugged? If not, then your posting is just pointless, we already have another 20 people telling us that it worked for them over then the other thread.

Corvenik

op can u PM the solution please ~_~

SkebbZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiste View Post
So, OP, could you actually be useful and post the solution to the final step so we can be sure that the quest is not bugged? If not, then your posting is just pointless, we already have another 20 people telling us that it worked for them over then the other thread.
Yeah, currently raging at this shit. Never seems to work.

Mordliss

What the hell is going on with this? How did this not get found, corrected, and fixed during closed beta tests? This is so close to a starter mission that to have this garbage happening right now is a huge issue.

I don't even want to continue at this point because what other quests will be broken for me? Why waste time running previous tiers of a mission only to have the last tier be glitched and broken...

I was really starting to enjoy this game until this garbage started happening..

Winterhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordliss View Post
What the hell is going on with this? How did this not get found, corrected, and fixed during closed beta tests? This is so close to a starter mission that to have this garbage happening right now is a huge issue.

I don't even want to continue at this point because what other quests will be broken for me? Why waste time running previous tiers of a mission only to have the last tier be glitched and broken...

Because it wasn't available you moron

alleaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordliss View Post

As another person pointed out in your pretty identical worded post in another thread, closed beta testers did not have this one available to us.

So sorry you have to encounter a few bugged missions just so we have a little bit of new content to enjoy.

Corvenik

yup posting the same thing in every thread D; seems like someone wants to get reported for spam :P