willthetiger

DefaultFaction Rank Reward question

I just got lvl 2 Dragon Faction,but didnt catch what the reward was or the reward for rank 1.When I highlight it,it just tells me what rank 3 will bring.
Can anyone tell me what each rank rewards and how you claim the reward?

InfamousBrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by willthetiger View Post
I just got lvl 2 Dragon Faction,but didnt catch what the reward was or the reward for rank 1.When I highlight it,it just tells me what rank 3 will bring.
Can anyone tell me what each rank rewards and how you claim the reward?
I was hoping somebody else had the solution to this problem.

At rank 2, you were supposed to get a cell phone call from the Voice of the Dragon, sending you on a faction-specific mission; reward is an all-body costume and a jacket. I didn't get mine, either.

I was in combat when the "incoming call" beep happened, and my next combat keypress seems to have canceled the incoming call. Now, if I were an Illuminatus, I could go talk to my contact in the Labyrinth. If I were a templar, I could go talk to my contact in Temple Court. But there is nowhere the Dragon can go to actually click on and take missions from the Voice of the Dragon, she only contacts us via cellphone after that introductory instance.

So I'm hoping that there's some way to pick this mission up, because having seen it on beta, and with almost all the Asian-themed costume pieces now missing from the in-game stores, I really, really want that jacket.

bvbdragon

nah rank 2 is the first sprint buff and 3 is the phone call + mission to unlock faction outfit

p5ymon

On a slightly related note: once picking up the cell phone from the training room, does this then become an inventory item, or something that is just active all the time.
I'm confused as to whether I cocked this up due to trying various weapons etc. out, AFTER speaking to the dude in there (where the cell phone was on the table next to him).

Dekrosse

Quote:
Originally Posted by p5ymon View Post
On a slightly related note: once picking up the cell phone from the training room, does this then become an inventory item, or something that is just active all the time.
I'm confused as to whether I cocked this up due to trying various weapons etc. out, AFTER speaking to the dude in there (where the cell phone was on the table next to him).
The cel phone is active all the time. It's how you phone in mission completion reports, how people talk to you, etc. It's not an inventory item or a skill or anything, it's just the "in lore" explanation for how you stay in contact with your superiors.

Lambchopz

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvbdragon View Post
nah rank 2 is the first sprint buff and 3 is the phone call + mission to unlock faction outfit
This is incorrect.

Into The Darkness should be the mission you get at rank 2. I just did it tonight on my Dragon.

Rank 2 unlocks the mobility trainer as well. All Rank 3 does is unlock a couple more options for the mobility trainer.

If you don't have the mission and can't get it, it's definitely a bug.
Katrina "Katalyst" Kruschevitz - Dragon/Cerberus
.PathLess.
harmonia avia lustrat chao ad finem
|| pvp || pve ||

Maelwydd

Player Ab Initio

Where are these trainers or do the skills just work?

Lambchopz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelwydd View Post
Where are these trainers or do the skills just work?
Check your faction hub, they should be nearby the PvP vendors and stuff. Technically they are vendors themselves, they should show up on the minimap.
Katrina "Katalyst" Kruschevitz - Dragon/Cerberus
.PathLess.
harmonia avia lustrat chao ad finem
|| pvp || pve ||

JibKisamabi

I have this problem as well. Hit rank 2 during a fight, and the phone call cut off before I could be given the mission. Rather saddened there's apparently no other way to get the mission, as it's a cool one. Hopefully this bug gets fixed soon.

Thelma

Same problem on my templar, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

also got the phone call at the same time i was called for the quest "The Vision" GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
i don't like pvp because it feels like there are too many ePeens on the dance floor
Rally and support the ACCOUNT WIDE CASH SHOP Crusade!!!!