wintermoot

Well.... we could fight them, but Taking the Purple has regressed and they won't reliably spawn now.

Filthy

I bumped into one. Edited. Realised I was spoiling >_> Soz!

Xerotras

You can "meet" them even in Kingsmouth.

Eagle Stalker

Thanks guys and Ragnar (I know you're reading because of all the responses). I guess miseed. I know you get info on them on the HQ, but i never actually saw of them or even face them.

BTW, Ragnar, i hate you guys. Like i stated in my example, you make 3 awesome, mysterious factions using the 3 primary colors, and then you make one of those darker ones that sits to the side and is even more awesome and mysterious and you don't ket me join them?!!

That's BS.

Xziled

you can only find the phoenicians in a few of the missions throughout each zone... I even put a bullet into quite a few of them also

although i do feel a little sorry for those guys, bunch of professionals getting taken out by amateurs if you think about it

maybe in a future update we'll be able to join up with the phoenicians, but only under very special circumstances

CorpSanct

You may unknowingly encounter one of them. But a trail towards knowing is there if you follow it.
We do not know death... only change.
We cannot kill each other without killing ourselves.
Your vision... so small... that you cannot see the value of our way?

Ragnar

Creative Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Stalker View Post
BTW, Ragnar, i hate you guys. Like i stated in my example, you make 3 awesome, mysterious factions using the 3 primary colors, and then you make one of those darker ones that sits to the side and is even more awesome and mysterious and you don't ket me join them?!!

That's BS.
The Phoenicians will grow in importance as the game (and story) goes on. There are good reasons for not allowing players to join them -- but that doesn't mean you won't be able to interact with them. Or get to know them better. Intimately.

We has plans.

Like I said: in the future. Stay tuned.

Cronk

green is not a primary collour, yellow is

yellow + blue = green

but i understand, dragon asian faction yellow wold sound a lil racist lol

Alessia Sedai

The Phoenecians are the darker side?

They're just the Illuminati without the informed ability of being 'cool'
The Dragon want to destroy the world because its the only way to achieve inner peace?

Eagle Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
The Phoenicians will grow in importance as the game (and story) goes on. There are good reasons for not allowing players to join them -- but that doesn't mean you won't be able to interact with them. Or get to know them better. Intimately.

We has plans.

Like I said: in the future. Stay tuned.
Yeah, i wasn't being too serious, but honestly, i like them and the vibe they give off alot.

At Cronk- Thank you gor correcting my stupidity. You think you're so smart, don't you?