Majina

DefaultQQ on banks

1. why only in london can we access personal and guild banks? its pretty basic that each hub/faction should have their own banking system. in terms of lore, why in the world would a rival faction have to use a rivals' banking system?

2. what is up with accessing the bank? its this funky "screw" that sometimes is there and sometimes its not.

3. the bank ui covers the whole screen. it does not even allow to click thru to access inventory. if u try to do it, u may accidentally delete an item. u need to fix an inventory bag, put the items in said bag, and open up the bank to properly store the item. i think it is very inefficient.

4. sending and receiving mail is the same as issues on #3.

5. why do we need to go to the bank to send and receive mail. all these factions with all these funky powers and not one of the council members thought of a proper mail system? and these council wants to beat some badass monster but they cant "mail" stuff to other people?

damny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majina View Post
2. what is up with accessing the bank? its this funky "screw" that sometimes is there and sometimes its not.
You just have to get close enough to the bank NPC, the counter sometimes prevents this when you're approaching at the wrong angle.

dabxci

forgot to add this to my rant. why the crap do i have to go to london to access my mail? put mailboxes in the zones!

Livnthedream

i do indeed so a whole lot of qq, well done op.

Majina

Quote:
Originally Posted by damny View Post
You just have to get close enough to the bank NPC, the counter sometimes prevents this when you're approaching at the wrong angle.
and u think that there is nothing wrong with this?

Aberration79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majina View Post
1. why only in london can we access personal and guild banks? its pretty basic that each hub/faction should have their own banking system. in terms of lore, why in the world would a rival faction have to use a rivals' banking system?

3. the bank ui covers the whole screen. it does not even allow to click thru to access inventory. if u try to do it, u may accidentally delete an item. u need to fix an inventory bag, put the items in said bag, and open up the bank to properly store the item. i think it is very inefficient.

4. sending and receiving mail is the same as issues on #3.

5. why do we need to go to the bank to send and receive mail. all these factions with all these funky powers and not one of the council members thought of a proper mail system? and these council wants to beat some badass monster but they cant "mail" stuff to other people?
Its all part of the conspiracy man.

Dayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabxci View Post
forgot to add this to my rant. why the crap do i have to go to london to access my mail? put mailboxes in the zones!
Postman: "Hello Sir, i have a message for you, it's this assault rifle from your friend. By the way, that zombie over there ate half of my arm, but i made sure it came to you."

Yeah, it ruins immersion. It just takes 3 minutes to go to Agartha, go to London and in towards the bank. I agree the UI can be somewhat messy at times, i believe they'll continue working on it.

Majina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aberration79 View Post
Its all part of the conspiracy man.
again, its the lore. dont tell me that the council is located in london! what in the world are the rival factions thinking! lore rp off...

pve is no good with banking only in london. give me seoul! who wants to bank in london when barclays is messed up again. we should not trust these englishmen.

Majina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayer View Post
Postman: "Hello Sir, i have a message for you, it's this assault rifle from your friend. By the way, that zombie over there ate half of my arm, but i made sure it came to you."

Yeah, it ruins immersion. It just takes 3 minutes to go to Agartha, go to London and in towards the bank. I agree the UI can be somewhat messy at times, i believe they'll continue working on it.
uh huh...right...they got sheriff, a ruined postman truck, a museum, a playground, a fireman house, some skater dude still skating, some skater dude wanting to fly a rc plane, some junkman with a dog that runs slower than a dead elvis...yeh immersion.

Fanticule

The all-in-one Post Office/AH/Bank NPC was imported directly from AoC, I suspect. In that game, there were a handful of such in each of the capital cities, and one in Tortage, the starting area. FC had nothing but technical problems with this, and it took months of tweaking to get it right.

One of the dev posts mentioned that they are reworking the AH for this game.

Although it may change, it appears that the devs want to steer the players to London as much as possible. It appears to me that the social hub of the game is going to be the Agartha area in front of the entrances to the three hub cities.