Kendrick

DefaultThe Black House

Other than the 3/4 tier being bugged, this is awesome.

Gave me a severe amount of willies last night. Late at night, all the lights turned off, headphone volume jacked up. The hairs on my arms were standing up and I seriously had the shivers a few times.

Awesome job on the audio.
Kendric
Huldra
"What's next, giant spiders? Giant cockroaches?? FUCKING CIRCUS CLOWNS?"

Serra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
Other than the 3/4 tier being bugged, this is awesome.

Gave me a severe amount of willies last night. Late at night, all the lights turned off, headphone volume jacked up. The hairs on my arms were standing up and I seriously had the shivers a few times.

Awesome job audio.
Yea, I'm coming up to The Black House, should be doing it soon. The first time I did it I found it amazing. (Even with the older bug, which was really bad, but fixed now)

kodabones

I play the game in surround sound headphones and going in the black house with all te lights off at 12am freaked me out so bad...of course my dog thought it was a good idea to brush up against my leg at that exact moment...what a dick

Ithnag

Ab Initio

There are quite some amazing missions in the game, and great homages to writers or to common concepts of the horror genre.

brandileigh

Black House so far is the only thing that actually startled me. I really liked it, wasn't expecting it at all.

Exaar

Yes, aside from the bugged mission, the house itself is awesome. One of the creepiest parts of the game so far.

Ellixhirion

I jumped a little when... well.... let say the house rejected me :/

Colian

I had read both "The Talisman" and "The Black House" (Stephen King and Peter Straub) and to actually see a "Black House" when my wife and I finally got to Savage Coast... Yeah, I was thrilled. Now I just have to get to doing the quests for it. The forest looks VERY awesomely creepy, though. It's just too bad the Black house is in town and not on the other side of said creepy forest like in the book...