frzn

Default*spoilers* dawning of an endless night 18/18

Is there actually a way to reject the gift? I didn't see anything else that I could do aside from click on it, so I did thinking I'd get to make a choice and ended up accepting it. Does it actually matter?
Effusion Inkstorm Dreamtwist

BAMzilla16

Wondering the same thing myself. Clicked the gift before realising the quest said "accept or reject"... Any info would be appreciated.

Raikao

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMzilla16 View Post
Wondering the same thing myself. Clicked the gift before realising the quest said "accept or reject"... Any info would be appreciated.

Im standing in front of the gift right now and it SEEMS like rejecting means jumping of the cliff to the right.

There are 2 visions, on of a woman and one of a man.

When you approach the Gift, the guy jumps down and the woman stands in front of the gift (opening it I would guess)

But what the hell do I choose now?

What does opening the gift do? And don't be vague please.

Enkiryth

Yea you can just jump off the cliff instead.

So either accept the gift or jump off the cliff.

I for one accepted the gift, my friend jumped off the cliff.

We'll see how things end up eventually :P

Raikao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkiryth View Post
Yea you can just jump off the cliff instead.

So either accept the gift or jump off the cliff.

I for one accepted the gift, my friend jumped off the cliff.

We'll see how things end up eventually :P
Well tell me what happened immediately after now! pleaaase?

BAMzilla16

Nothing happened. I'm guessing it sends your character into one of two trajectories. Remember in the VERY beginning video they said there will be forces of good and evil swaying you... Damnit...I always choose the good guy! Oh well! They need to make that clearer!

Should be interesting to see what happens.

Raikao

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMzilla16 View Post
Nothing happened. I'm guessing it sends your character into one of two trajectories. Remember in the VERY beginning video they said there will be forces of good and evil swaying you... Damnit...I always choose the good guy! Oh well! They need to make that clearer!

Should be interesting to see what happens.
Well I don't think it would be very Dragon to just accept "a gift" from something I don't even know what it is :O

Guess it's the cliff for me.

Enkiryth

Nothing happens he says "Good you made the correct choice" and then you get thrown outside the mine just like if you don't take it.

I figure it's trying to corrupt me, but I want the power, if they screw me I'll destroy him, simple.