Charles Godard

DefaultHats

where in the hell are they? i'd gladly pay a few clams for a hat.

anyone know if they are planning on implementing them in the item store any time soon?

Gambles

I have two hats in game but they both looks horrible when actually on the character. They looks too big or something. Most games have this problem with hats. I believe I got 1 of mine from the war.

Just hoping the hat from the Gunslinger deck costume looks OK.
Novus Ordo Seclorum

Tokage

I'd like to see more hats in-game, as well. I'm sure plenty are coming though, so I'm not too worried about it.
Keizo "Tokage" Kai

Enziet

I've seen a few ppls running around with Baseball caps. Thought it was interesting so I went out and got a custom made Templar hat embroidered with my char name on the side / templars lol btw thats IRL.

Bodhisage

I am in Desperate need of a fedora type hat for my look. If anyone has info pm me or post here!

I can haz Harry Dresden, yes i can.

CCooper99

I have seen numerous hats ingame. Where people have gotten them I have no idea. Have you checked in London yet?

Ithnag

Ab Initio

There's the cowboy hat that comes with the cowboy outfit from cash shop. They are separate pieces.

There's a cap as a reward from completing all the visitors quests in KM.

FB game accomplishment capt, factional and neutral.

I think there's cash shop outfit that comes with a beanie. Pieces can be used individually.

The hats/caps/hoodies in the Deck rewards can't be used separate from the rest, they are multi-slot outfits, all pieces are one single mesh, you use them all or none.

Gonzothegreat198

Two biggest things i'd like are Top hats and the option for the boots to go over the pants. I'd like to put together a kind of steampunk outfit, but but without those, its kind of a no go for me.

Qoojo

I think I finished all the main missions (and possibly all the missions) in KM tonight, and got a "townie" cap. Looks like a baseball cap with a fishing lure in it.

Seraslicious

I seriously need a fez. Let's hope there's more hats coming in. Oh, and shoes. And jewelry. And, well, everything really. I haven't been to London yet though, but going there today. The townie cap made me feel sad. xD And craving for fish. Of all the odd things.. *chuckles*