Organic

DefaultThey Are Called Darkness (Tier 1 / 2)

I have destroyed four ak'ab burrows now and only got credit for one. The second burrow kill doesn't appear to be clicking to complete. Anyone else have this issue? Seems odd 1 of 2 would count.
Mercenary Position, a Templar cabal, is now recruiting.

Moloko

Yeah, I think this is bugged. I've had the similar thing happen myself.

bAss-ackwards

I just destroyed the burrow twice sure, then destroyed the ak'ab that spawned after. It did not progress past Tier 1.

Sutekh

there are two different burrows, each labled as they are in the quest - do them in that order and you will get the updates

dulfy

You have to kill the regular burrow first, the royal one doesn't work. The regular burrow is on the edge of the objective "circle" and can be a bit hard to spot!

http://dulfy.net/2012/07/06/blue-mou...lkthroughs/#7b

Bingeling

That would explain a few things. I reported it as bugged.

Finding the burrows are usually a hard thing in the first place, as they are not very visible. At various spots I have resorted to clicking at anything burrow like until getting something targeted, never understanding why the one that triggered is more burrow than anything else...

dulfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingeling View Post
That would explain a few things. I reported it as bugged.

Finding the burrows are usually a hard thing in the first place, as they are not very visible. At various spots I have resorted to clicking at anything burrow like until getting something targeted, never understanding why the one that triggered is more burrow than anything else...
Not to mention the area is infested with ak'abs.. argh. Their dash can be kinda hard to dodge when there are multiple ones chasing you and they dash one another the other lol.

Narameh

It seems to be bugged still. I destroyed the royal burrow three times now, dying shortly after every time, and no update... Gonna report it, too.

Voratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narameh View Post
It seems to be bugged still. I destroyed the royal burrow three times now, dying shortly after every time, and no update... Gonna report it, too.
The above thread is essentially pointing out the difference between the "regular" burrow and the royal burrow, as it's not all that obvious for first-comers. There was no actual bugged mission

Are you sure that's not your problem? Are you on the step where you're supposed to go after the royal burrow?
Gavin "Ludens" MacKinney - Visionary of the Illuminati, Panopticon
President/CEO of Gallowglass Global Investments
Character Biography
| Chronicle | Twitter

fenwyr

I had the same issue when I initially did this mission. The royal burrow does not count as a regular burrow.