StarkeRealm

DefaultFirearms models?

I'm kind of wondering what the firearms models are in game.

For Pistols:

QL1
White: Browning HP

QL2
Green: Luger

QL3
Green: Sig 232 (I think)
Blue: MP5k (Scoped, Silenced)

QL4
Green: Glock 17
Blue: Dungeon only?

QL5
Green: Modern Magnum Revolver (unknown model)
Blue: Uzi (Council)

QL6
Green: 1865 Navy Colt Revolver
Blue: Mac 10 (Silenced) (Council)

QL 7
Green (Crafted): Scorpion
Green (Quest Reward: The High Cost of Dying): P99

QL8
Green: MP5k (Both with and without Silencers)

For Shotguns:

QL1
White: pistol grip Remington 870 I think. But, honestly it could be a Winchester or Mossberg, I can't tell them apart.

QL2
Green: KelTek KSG

QL3
Green: SPAS 12
Blue: UTAS UTS-15 with a Bayonet mounted (I think) (Council)

QL4
Green: I'm not sure at all, it looks like a Russian MP-133k with a drum mag, and a pistol grip, but I don't know if such a thing actually exists.
Blue: Dungeon only?

QL5
Green: appears to be a breach loading double barrel sawed off, but I haven't actually had my hands on one to be certain.
Blue: appears to be a Valtro PM-5 (Council)

For Assault Rifles
QL1
White: M16 (Scoped) (IIRC)

QL2
Green: full sized AK, no idea which one, probably a 47 or AKM.

QL3
Green: H&K G36

QL4
Green: M4

QL5
Green: SCAR (I think)
Blue: SCAR (Scoped, Silenced)

QL6
Blue: Sig550 (Silenced, Scoped)
PvP: H&K G3

QL7
?

QL8
PvP: Styer AUG

On the assault rifle, I haven't rolled up an AR using character since open beta, so my memory isn't perfect.

I have seen SIG550s on people, and I remember seeing a PPSh-41 in early promotional material.

My question is, what are the others?

I'll update if people list higher tier weapons.
Last edited by StarkeRealm; 07-18-2012 at 07:28 PM.

Gualdhar

There's more than one kind for any given QL, especially once you take different rarities and dungeon drops into account. For pistols I've had TMPs, MP5s, Mac 10s, revolvers, semi-auto pistols, lots of stuff.

StarkeRealm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gualdhar View Post
There's more than one kind for any given QL, especially once you take different rarities and dungeon drops into account. For pistols I've had TMPs, MP5s, Mac 10s, revolvers, semi-auto pistols, lots of stuff.
Yeah, but, at a given grade, there seems to be a limited number. There's the greens, which are constant. The Council blues, which only occur at odd intervals as far as I can tell, with 1 (from the packs) and 3 sharing their appearance.

Beyond that there's T3 and T4 blues from Polaris, and I gather T5 and T6 from Hotel. T4 is unique, but T3 is identical to the Council blues in appearance. And, although I don't know, I kinda suspect from what I've seen using inspect that the same is true for the Hotel, 5s are council, 6s are unique designs.

Now, come to think of it, there are T0s and T1s which share make and model. But, so far it does actually look like, when it's a set rarity, (green/blue/purple) it's a set model for that weapon. Though, you could be right about dungeon blues being different, I don't know.

The weapon names do change, as do the stats at a given quality level, but it's the actual firearms the guns are patterned off of that I'm curious about.

EDIT: Now that I think about it though, the actual quest reward off Dead in the Water (not the in mission drops) does use the green weapon models rather than the blue ones at that level.
Last edited by StarkeRealm; 07-08-2012 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Clarification

auralis

The QL6 pvp rifle is patterned after the G3.
QL8 pvp is patterned after the steyr AUG.

Bead

QL10 gives a lot of skins, you get hellish skins from hell elites and futuristic weapons from another, native american from darkness and so on.

StarkeRealm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bead View Post
QL10 gives a lot of skins, you get hellish skins from hell elites and futuristic weapons from another, native american from darkness and so on.
That actually makes a lot of sense. Given those dungeons probably have unique drop styles based on the dungeon itself... And given that the dungeons exist at both their native difficulty and QL10.

auralis

Got today a green ql10 ar, based on the mp5.
Crafting so far only wants to turn out ak-47 and variants for me at all QLs.

Lyrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by auralis View Post
Got today a green ql10 ar, based on the mp5.
Crafting so far only wants to turn out ak-47 and variants for me at all QLs.
MP5 as AR? Are you sure that it wasn't dual pistols? Would be nice tho to have an MP5 as Assault Rifle

Zoridium JackL

man, some images would be nice...

budweiser115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrix View Post
MP5 as AR? Are you sure that it wasn't dual pistols? Would be nice tho to have an MP5 as Assault Rifle
yes they give MP5s as ARs... at higher lvls in the beta they also gave M249s with a STANAG mag, an m60 with no box, and a PPsh-41 for ARs

they are pretty loose with weapon designations...
Last edited by budweiser115; 07-08-2012 at 11:38 PM.