Foxfire

DefaultDragon - London Underground Bug. Rank 9 Mission

So I have a bit of a problem with this mission, logged a petition over twelve hours ago, so the whole 'we'll get back to you within four hours is a bit of a misnomer'.

Spoiler Space.

I did the first part of the mission no problem. Picked the Chimera and made my way to the underground.

Once down there I worked my through the tunnels. Found the artifact of power and tried to do the ole switcheroony. To my dismay I got interrupted halfway through.

Now is where I have the problem.

I no longer have the quest item from tier 1.

Yet my quest requires me to swap the artifact of power with the quest item from tier 1. Which I don't have and can't get as I go back to the chemist and she's got nothing for me.

I'd welcome any suggestions as this is obviously holding back my advancement in the dragon ranks!

Meirril

The Chimara never entered my inventory. Go back to the instance and try again. It should just switch when you click on the sword.

My main problem is after the mission I'm still carrying around the sword fragments...loosing a lot of inventory to this sort of thing.

Anjastasia

Just for future reference, in case anyone else does a search on this, you have to click right on the tip of the handle!

Thanks to Kayjay on Arcadia for putting an end to my hair-pulling!

Ekilib

Confirmed.

It took me about 20 secs to find the hotspot (?) though...

(Think we can do something about that, TSW?)

ShinEnzyme

Figured that it's worth me posting my experiences of the same problem as OP here. I assume OP has sorted it by now, but no doubt others will encounter the same issue. Spoilers of course:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
Once down there I worked my through the tunnels. Found the artifact of power and tried to do the ole switcheroony. To my dismay I got interrupted halfway through.

Now is where I have the problem.

I no longer have the quest item from tier 1.

Yet my quest requires me to swap the artifact of power with the quest item from tier 1. Which I don't have and can't get as I go back to the chemist and she's got nothing for me.

I'd welcome any suggestions as this is obviously holding back my advancement in the dragon ranks!
This is exactly the same problem I had, I got aggro from a mob I'd not seen and interrupted whilst interacting with the object.

* Tried again (no dice).
* Tried to get the missing inventory item again (no longer "use"able).
* Let it time out and try again (nope).
* Logged out in the instance and tried again (nope, and this caused other problems (solo instance reset, couldn't "use" the turret computer).
* Paused and took it again (still nope and the timer started instantly, didn't point me to the door in London).

Repeating the entire thing multiple times was pretty unpleasant, given that those templar hit quite hard.

In the end, I petitioned it, and I was pleasantly surprised to get a response 10 seconds after pressing Submit. The GM in question was great and I was asked to log out for 10 mins whilst it was sorted out for me.