schwartzpedro

DefaultHats?Where?

Where can I find hats?I got one from the cowboy set on the store,but couldn't find any other hats.Anyone have any idea?

spron

There's a cap available in the Cash Shop as part of a set. Maybe like "punk outfit" or something.

Also I believe you get a baseball cap from doing all the quests for the locals in Kingsmouth.

And of course you get a cowboy hat as part of the Gunslinger deck in-game.

dulfy

a couple hats from achievements!

http://dulfy.net/2012/07/06/tsw-list...thing-rewards/

Atuerstar

I can only think none of the developers wear or even like hats seeing as they have pretty much ignored the entire history of millinery and given us token american hats I wouldnt ever wear.

Heres hoping hats from around the world and throughout time are hidden somewhere in their "plans".

schwartzpedro

And no Fedora apparently =(

Sanada

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwartzpedro View Post
And no Fedora apparently =(
Yeah, Black Fedora. And I'll cosplay as Notch.

Drew

Definitely need more hats. Fedoras, berets, bowlers, straw boaters, slouch hats, forage caps, top hats, fisherman's caps, newsboy caps, fezzes, knit caps / toques, ski masks, sherriff's hats, drill instructor/park ranger hats, peaked caps (whether for the yacht club or your army uniform), garrison caps, shakos, helmets in several flavors, stewardess caps, nursing caps, tricorners, skullcaps. A vast field of neglected possibilities here.

Pugmak

I'd like an old school USMC type "8 point cover" in satine. But, instead of an EGA on the front quarter, I'd prefer a Monster Hunter International badge.
Last edited by Pugmak; 07-12-2012 at 06:26 AM.
The knack to good leadership is not to give orders that can be understood. Instead, give orders that *can not* be misunderstood.

nomad-sea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
Definitely need more hats. Fedoras, berets, bowlers, straw boaters, slouch hats, forage caps, top hats, fisherman's caps, newsboy caps, fezzes, knit caps / toques, ski masks, sherriff's hats, drill instructor/park ranger hats, peaked caps (whether for the yacht club or your army uniform), garrison caps, shakos, helmets in several flavors, stewardess caps, nursing caps, tricorners, skullcaps. A vast field of neglected possibilities here.
Did you make some of those up?!

Jesirawr

DefaultHats and other

There does seem to be a severe like of hats, and what I was hoping for was either mayan or native american tribal-esk gear. I'm talking either masks, headdresses, and even animal hides. Here's to hoping they drop something like that in a later patch.