came up with a interesting build for shotgun/hammer totally abusing weakness and strike attacks.
your builder is a strike attack. both of your finishers is a strike attack.
pros of the build.
- all strike attacks get a extra 7.5 percent to penetrate.
- all strike attacks get 20 percent more crit power.
- strike attacks cause the target to become weakened with debilitated, deal 3 % less damage, total of 30 % at ten stacks.
-when you hit a weakened target you gain a stack of crit power rating of 30 per stack, 150 at max stacks.
-strike attacks get damage increased by 7.5 % (also healing but you got none)
- crit chance of strike abilities increased by 7.5%
- when you crit with strike abilities increase crit rating by 30 per stack, max of 150.
-- aftershock gives you minor ward 7.5 percent damage reduction
--- extra damage to close targets from your shotgun abilities.
-- flak jacket gives 15 percent damage reduction ona cooldown.
-- trucker lets you close fast and gives 40 % block for six seconds.
--- heavy recoil does nice damage and jumps you back 10 meters where you can use trucker again to close and get another 40 percent block when it comes recycles or just get out of dodge and stay at range as much as possible to kite.
-- point blank-- nice damage at close range, plus an impair.
only thing i dont like about the deck is no self heal. if i would change anything it would be take out social dynamo for forged in fire but that is only if I was having trouble surviving.
gear i would go with head and major talismans all dps. the minor for health with either block and defense glyphs or hit rating and crit (rating or power). you want this deck to hit all the time and crit alot. hit crit rating and crit power and pen rating would be what i would aim for.