[Add-on] Topbar Information OverloadI overhauled my original add-on and gave it a proper name, hence this new thread.
So what's happened?
- It uses the correct font now.
- Everything can be toggled on/off using the in-game settings window - and much more!
- Added your current Pax Romana amount (click it to show tokens).
- Added your current coordinates
- Added a 12-hour mode for the clock.
- Colouring of latency according to your current latency.
- Ability to hide the compass.
- Set the transparency of the topbar.
- Shows Black Bullions.
- Shows inventory space status.
- Shows friends and cabal members online.
- Shows White- and/or Black Marks.
- Add-on Manager for controlling add-ons (which support it), including the slot system for placing add-on's icons at the ready in the topbar.
- Shows system time (coloured slightly blue).
- Shows your actual latency as text.
- Shows FPS.
Add-on Manager introduced with version 2.0.0
Version 2.0.0 introduces the new Add-on Manager. To read more about it and how to use it go to this post: http://forums.thesecretworld.com/sho...&postcount=100
Version 2.4.2: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...oad_v2.4.2.zip
Also available on Curse (including the Curse client) and SecretUI.
Screenshot of how it can look:
Screenshot of the settings window, showing some of the settings available:
Screenshot of the Add-on Manager:
Last edited by -Viper; 11-20-2013 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Updated to version 2.4.1