EntilZha

DefaultGrand Masters..Do you use / wear any of your perks?

I really don't. The weapons and stat items get you through kingsmouth and then they are useless.

Jackets...nope...

Snakeskin outfit...nope...(needs an actual snakeskin retexture)...

pets...nope...

etc...

stjobe

None of the GM perk items, no.
I use my faction leather jacket from time to time, but that's from the Initiate pack, not from the GM pack.
"One fist of iron and the other of steel, if the right one don't get you then the left one will."
- Unknown Templar

78Coolbreeze

I used to wear my Snake Skin jacket and thought it was so cool... that is till I saw everyone else wearing it and we all looked liked clones cause it's all one piece. For a life time commitment to this game I feel bad that we got utter garbage in return.

Dieselbug

I use the +20% XP potions

Hatkake

The Venetian

Nope. Bought the pack for the lifetime sub.
The added stuff was just extra (snakeskin outfit mostly just disapointing).

Edit:

can haz snakeskin outfit in pieces, plox?

Editedit:

Maybe reskin the raven so it doesn't look so ... stupid?

Editeditedit:

Hows abouts you puts some stash in that's semi usefull at higher lvls?
Like a funky hat or something?
(I mean an actual ingame hat, clothing item, not gear)
Last edited by Hatkake; 08-03-2012 at 02:03 PM.
Illuminiati cabal Pandion Knights (EU based). - Character Story: Pounder the Pain.
The ULTIMATE Lair guide. - Scripts for Customchats. - Ability Search
"You could call it a psychotic experience, but she was very happy about it," van Os said. "There isn't always a need for care when there's an instance of psychosis."

Schadrach

Quote:
Originally Posted by EntilZha View Post
I really don't. The weapons and stat items get you through kingsmouth and then they are useless.

Jackets...nope...

Snakeskin outfit...nope...(needs an actual snakeskin retexture)...

pets...nope...

etc...
Hmm. I used the hell out of my blue weapons in Kingsmouth Town. I wear my faction pants from secret war, Alienware shirt, and either of my ARG hoodies most of the time. So, I guess not.

Personally, I'd kill for them breaking most/all of the multislot outfits into individual pieces so we could mix and match. Then I might find use for the snakeskin.

Anubisdream

xp potions were the only truly cool thing and I've brought the cat out a time or two (now that it is bigger than the mice it chases). : )

Kelvenia

I use the snakeskin outfit once in a while, but not so much because I can't put glasses with it. (my character got this weird look in his eyes for some reasons, like a lot of male characters in this game actually. I have to hide his eyes with sunglasses so it doesn't put me off...)

Cercei

Believe it or not I actually make use of all the fluff that I got with the GM pack. I'm weird like that and enjoy cycling through outfits on a regular basis.
Lifetime Subscriber since 4/3/2012
Saeleth "Cercei" Ceri
Syndicate
TSWDB, the best TSW resource on the net!
Cercei's Chronicle Page

GrndZero

Where are these weapons and Raven I hear everyone talking about. I never found them in the claims from the store.
You are all referring to the standard GM pack right, not adding other packs into it?
Get away from numbers on hotbar
Bind Q, E, R, F, X, Z - You will find it more enjoyable.