Eth-

Default[Mod] Fixed Gear Manager

Download from Curse

About 1.2 TSW patch

Old versions of the addon (below 1.2) won't show your auxiliary weapon slot and might not load your auxiliary weapon-related items/skills into your ability bar

Fixed Gear Manager

The aim of that addon is just to provide a bug-free gear manager, to replace the original one. Current version is fixing some UI bugs and the loading of elite abilities. I'm waiting on more testing/feedback from 1.2 to see if there is still the need to use my own (slower) code to load equipment.

The gear manager window now has a checkbox to choose between the game's build loader and mine. Keep it unchecked if you don't have any issues with the default one. Mine is a bit slower (there is a delay between each item swap), but might be more reliable if the default one fails.

Known Issues
- The feedback might say "Loaded undefined successfully" instead of the build name on some attempts, but it will still load the intended build correctly.

Installation Instructions
- Extract the Flash\CharacterSheet.swf file into your The Secret World\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash folder
- Extract the Flash\FixedGearLoading folder (that just contains a CharPrefs.xml file) into your The Secret World\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash folder
- Restart the client (it just won't save your preferred loader if you /reloadui after extracting the files)
- To uninstall, delete those file and /reloadui
Last edited by Eth-; 09-25-2012 at 06:26 PM.
Eth - Secretly modding your TSW

UltimateCrafter - Buff Bars - Fixed Gear Manager - Advanced Tradepost - SimpleTeamWindow - MissionHelper - Loot Manager - TopMenu+

Also working (or trying) on a TSW Database

Seleendria

Great work as usual Eth. Works perfectly and those who want a different TopBar can do so!

gurugeorge

Fantastic!

Soulstitchmmo

I installed this according to instructions, and it did not work. Still not saving my items.

tippocalypse

Does this mod put items back in their respective bag slots, or does it just dump everything into the main bag? I'm assuming the latter.

demalion

Is there a way to implement this so it wouldn't conflict with Catagorical's expanded Character Sheet?

Eth-

Quote:
Originally Posted by tippocalypse View Post
Does this mod put items back in their respective bag slots, or does it just dump everything into the main bag? I'm assuming the latter.
It only swaps items from bags with the ones equipped (and doesn't unequip the items when their replacement is missing). So if you have all gear in a single bag, it will always stay in that one bag. The only exception is weapon that are sometimes dropped in inventory for swapping needs (and may remain there is there is a screw up - I think I fixed them but not 100% sure yet)

(Which means that if your talismans are dropped in main inventory while loading, then the mod might not have been installed correctly)
Eth - Secretly modding your TSW

UltimateCrafter - Buff Bars - Fixed Gear Manager - Advanced Tradepost - SimpleTeamWindow - MissionHelper - Loot Manager - TopMenu+

Also working (or trying) on a TSW Database

samizdatista

Quote:
Originally Posted by demalion View Post
Is there a way to implement this so it wouldn't conflict with Catagorical's expanded Character Sheet?
Ah! I had no idea they conflicted... this probably explains why this splendid mod does not work for me. Alas.
Of all the means I know to lead men, the most effective is a concealed mystery.
- Adam Weishaupt

The Kadekawa Conundrum
The Ungrateful Deathless... a Secret World ghost story?
Shadows in a Sunless World (some bits rather NSFW)

pinstripesc

Oh, this is such a YES! Thanks bigtime!

DieScream

How do you activate in game? My GM still looks the same, still locked slots.

Do you use the same GM interface?