Zubenelgenubi

DefaultThe 28th can't come fast enough

When these forums will finally be (mostly) free of the GW2 shills.

Instead of making juvenile threads and comments trashing this game, they'll be happily playing their female elves and saving the kingdom from a dragon or something for the hundredth time. We can forget all about generic fantasy games, and get back to enjoying this original MMO without their interference.

Uccisore

Hmm. Are we allowed to explore the GW2 forums looking for threads where they complain about the exact same things as they complained about here, and post links for us all to laugh at, or would that be uncouth?

Cernos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zubenelgenubi View Post
When these forums will finally be (mostly) free of the GW2 shills.

Instead of making juvenile threads and comments trashing this game, they'll be happily playing their female elves and saving the kingdom from a dragon or something for the hundredth time. We can forget all about generic fantasy games, and get back to enjoying this original MMO without their interference.
What's original about zombies, werewolves, secret societies and borrowing heavily from Norse, Celtic and Egyptian mythology then?

And for female elves just swap female humans in bikini bras wielding swords.

TSW's story is enjoyable. But it's hardly original, so there's no need for all the pomposity.

Zubenelgenubi

This game deals more with real world secret societies and conspiracies in current times. Although there are some things based in mythology, it still manages to be fresh and new because it's not your common fantasy world.

And i didn't mean to sound 'pompous'. I think somewhere around the 50th generic fantasy game i became a bit sick of the same thing over and over again.

Growing a bit weary of the way people are greatly exaggerating and flat-out making things up about this game in order to try and steer people away from it. One would almost think there's a conspiracy against it

Rickshaw

Cernos made me laugh.

Mostly because that was the most idiotic put down I've ever read.

Huxley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uccisore View Post
Hmm. Are we allowed to explore the GW2 forums looking for threads where they complain about the exact same things as they complained about here, and post links for us all to laugh at, or would that be uncouth?

nope, because it's locked from the public eye.. and I'm sure they have a good reason for the secrecy

HEROni

have no fear.

ill take sceenshots of the GW2 Forums when people find out that there is no end game PvE in GW2 and the PvP is okayish.

Twills

Given the screaming that's gone on in TSW forums about a purely cosmetic cash shop, I'd love to see how folks argue about GW2's.

Yume

"Instead of making juvenile threads and comments trashing this game..."

Says the kettle to the pot...

Fanbois... you make me lol. Someone should make a sitcom about you.
Last edited by Yume; 08-14-2012 at 06:50 AM.

samazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uccisore View Post
Um, please? I'm not trolling their forums or looking at them or whatever but if you find some butthurt GW2 folks I could use a laugh.

Coming from the girl who bought GW2 and will not ever play it.

No you can't have my stuff.