PhantomDG1

DefaultURGENT... Extra hot bar slots needed !

Now Im not talking 'active ability' slots, we have 7 already (yes more would be nice) Im talking maybe an extra 2 slots for other / misc uses.
By that I mean how about a couple of slots we could put health potions / buffs into. OR items we need for missioning like the camera, WAND, miners helmet, detectors and all the other stuff we have to keep bags open to use.

For the love of god... just give us some secondary slot spaces... PLZ

We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !

Ulfserkr

You can create more bags to put in your pots and items like flare gun, helmet with light, etc.

There is no need for more slots for any kinds of abilities. Make a support build if you like your buffs too much.
M I D N I G H TS Q U A D R O N
"HONOR. MATURITY. FAMILY."
Since 1995

spmokc73

Create an additional bag from inventory, check Lock, bag with how ever many slots you make it will stay open after closing inventory and you can put it wherever you want and whatever shape,,,dont think they can give you much more than that.

xexanos

You can use this mod to set hotkeys for items: http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=53663

Why this should be "urgent" I really don't know...

PhantomDG1

Yes, Im well aware of the extra bags option. Already have bags for mats, weps, other stuff. But why should I be using up bag space for items that should really be on a hot bar ! ?

We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !

spmokc73

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomDG1 View Post
Yes, Im well aware of the extra bags option. Already have bags for mats, weps, other stuff. But why should I be using up bag space for items that should really be on a hot bar ! ?

Your urgent need is for 2 slots and you cant sacrafice those from your inventory...um ok

Valsh

Quote:

Because you can make the bag persist when all other bags are closed and it removes the border when locked. It is exactly the same as extra hotbar slots minus the ability to keybind them(which can be done with an addon), try it out.

Kolash

I do not see why they did not add a hot bar slot though. You can have your passive skills hotbar show up so why not just make that the hot bar area?

Phylo

Quote:

You can make a hotbar out of the bags. Lock it down and it stays put even if you close the inventory. Besides, a hotbar in general does not take items out of your inventory but simply link to it. So, it's pretty much working the same way. You'll still be out the spaces depending on how much gear/sundries you are carrying.

Belalel

Quote:
Originally Posted by spmokc73 View Post
Your urgent need is for 2 slots and you cant sacrafice those from your inventory...um ok
this. also "most games" lets you put it in a hotbar...but it still takes up space in your inventory amiright
Last edited by Belalel; 08-14-2012 at 01:42 PM.
Why is the rum gone..?