Reply
Thread Tools

Meynolt

Meynolt's Avatar

Thumbs downMarketplace fix... if ever?

Well, it seems FC can't sort out the marketplace at all then. With a mod you can at least buy stuff, problem still is selling stuff. I sold 5 items, 2 of which I got the money from, the other 3 items were sold, but... the mail with the money seems to be lost in transit somewhere...

Just saying guys, stop using the marketplace to buy/sell 'till FC can be bothered to fix it, just use trade in Agharta. And believe me, knowing FC it will probably take a LONG time for them to come up with any type of fix... I lived through Age of Conan and it isn't going to get any better. Other then that I do like the game - the bugs obviously.
CEO of the Neo Terra Corporation (NTC)

CultOfXtc

CultOfXtc's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meynolt View Post
Well, it seems FC can't sort out the marketplace at all then. With a mod you can at least buy stuff, problem still is selling stuff. I sold 5 items, 2 of which I got the money from, the other 3 items were sold, but... the mail with the money seems to be lost in transit somewhere...

Just saying guys, stop using the marketplace to buy/sell 'till FC can be bothered to fix it, just use trade in Agharta. And believe me, knowing FC it will probably take a LONG time for them to come up with any type of fix... I lived through Age of Conan and it isn't going to get any better. Other then that I do like the game - the bugs obviously.
Personally I have never had a problem sine the fix went in. I always get my items and all paymeents when selling items. Are you using a UI mod?

Anyone else?
The Cult Of Xtc: "The Cult thrives in the eternal second at the height of an elegant dance, the shuddering sensitivity of total exhaustion, and the lateral thoughts of an opened mind..."
ODO Omne Datum Optimum - One of the founding Templar Cabals

LOVE YOUR DEVELOPERS, THEY'RE REAL PEOPLE TOO.

Meynolt

Meynolt's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by CultOfXtc View Post
Personally I have never had a problem sine the fix went in. I always get my items and all paymeents when selling items. Are you using a UI mod?

Anyone else?
I only use the marketplace mod since it actually allows you to buy items. I bugged the GMs 3 times with the issue but as always they're not really up to helping any save for the "wait 4 hours for the mail to come" kind of lame reply. Been 3 days since my sales happened and still no moolah. Some ppl in my Cabal got the same issue with it.
CEO of the Neo Terra Corporation (NTC)

Innozenz

I bet you have a old version of MarketPLacePLus or Bazaar.
FC changed some code with the last patch and those Addons blocked incoming Mail.

ShinEnzyme

ShinEnzyme's Avatar
Mate of mine waited 3 days, gm eventually told him to remove his addons, login and collect cash, restore addons - worked like a charm

Tori

Tori's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innozenz View Post
I bet you have a old version of MarketPLacePLus or Bazaar.
FC changed some code with the last patch and those Addons blocked incoming Mail.
This x 100.
I sell items in MP all the time - mail for sales now come within minutes (last night it was instant); a week ago or so it was taking 24-36 hours. They DID fix it - now go update your addon, OP, and enjoy
“I will show you fear in a handful of dust.” (T S Eliot)
Victoria 'Torri' Campbell-Black, Templar

Meynolt

Meynolt's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tori View Post
This x 100.
I sell items in MP all the time - mail for sales now come within minutes (last night it was instant); a week ago or so it was taking 24-36 hours. They DID fix it - now go update your addon, OP, and enjoy
Aye works now, seems like Bazaar is completely out of date, using MarketPLacePLus now and it's working. Thx for the heads up.

Still leaves the broken FC marketplace tho, wonder when that'll be fixed?
CEO of the Neo Terra Corporation (NTC)

gojusuzi

gojusuzi's Avatar
How is it broken though? Have you tried buying stuff recently (without addons)? Because it's working perfectly for me and for many others who don't use any marketplace addon since they implemented the fix. Worthwhile ruling out something on your end keeping the glitch from vanishing, if it's even still there.

dazmurray

dazmurray's Avatar
I think that a big problem using the AH without a working MOD is that it isn't listing all the sales for a particular item if there are lots of them, ie more than one page or you have to scroll through alot.

I have put alot of things up for sale with no problems lately now except that some popular items only list one page or so of the item, with no way of seeing all the others listed. So if you put an item for sale which fits into this category then those buying and looking through these items wont see your item for sale, only a page or so of whats already up there.

So without a working MOD you can buy items reasonably well now, but with a working MOD you cant sell the items and get the PAX for them ? LOL. Anyway, the latest fix did improve it from the shambles it was, but it does still need working on before its 100% working as intended.

tonygianettino09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meynolt View Post
Well, it seems FC can't sort out the marketplace at all then. With a mod you can at least buy stuff, problem still is selling stuff. I sold 5 items, 2 of which I got the money from, the other 3 items were sold, but... the mail with the money seems to be lost in transit somewhere...

Just saying guys, stop using the marketplace to buy/sell 'till FC can be bothered to fix it, just use trade in Agharta. And believe me, knowing FC it will probably take a LONG time for them to come up with any type of fix... I lived through Age of Conan and it isn't going to get any better. Other then that I do like the game - the bugs obviously.
The marketplace IS fixed. I use it with no difficulty and no MODs. Also, to be fair, this post is a bit biased on your part and lacks objectivity. I also lived through the first 6 months of AoC. FC is fixing bugs at a tremendous rate right now, something they deserve credit for. This sense of urgency I sense from FC is quite different from the vibe when I was playing AoC. Different in a good way. Let's give credit where credit is due.
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.