Beschutzer

Defaultopen world GROUP missions,...how many?

The only one i can think of is the 'Fifth Amendment" in BM. In the center quarry?

I know there are more, as i see mobs with gargantuan hp every now and then.

These missions do not count towards finishing zone achievements to my knowledge, so i miss out without even realizing it.

Can anyone point me to a list of them and where they originate?
Do you think we could use more open world group content as opposed to the dungeons?
Are people just skipping them as, if you gonna group, may as well do dungeons?

Thanks!
"...There mummies as lovely as lobsters
Remember old futures and teach"
-R.Bradbury
TSW:my youTube vids <<<<<<<<<
My Flikr(CosPlay Pics(tsw))

Ciruja

They arent group missions per se, but QL10 quests. At least that is the level of the gear that the mobs drop. How you approach them is a matter of choice. Gather a group at the level the surrounding zone has, or revisit them later solo when you can field builds that are up to the task (just did the Quarry like that earlier).

There is really only 3 I can think of of that type: Filfth Amendment (BM), Last Legion (Scorched Desert), The Eye of Horus (The City of the Sun God).
Of course Transylvania has many Nightmare mob quests, but well ... you are ql10 by definition there

akeashar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciruja View Post
They arent group missions per se, but QL10 quests. At least that is the level of the gear that the mobs drop. How you approach them is a matter of choice. Gather a group at the level the surrounding zone has, or revisit them later solo when you can field builds that are up to the task (just did the Quarry like that earlier).

There is really only 3 I can think of of that type: Filfth Amendment (BM), Last Legion (Scorched Desert), The Eye of Horus (The City of the Sun God).
Of course Transylvania has many Nightmare mob quests, but well ... you are ql10 by definition there
Well, more like they're 'Nightmare' quests, since the quests that they involve are set in areas with Nightmare type mobs, first of which is in the Quarry, then the two in Egypt, and then a few in Transylvania. Nightmare is a specific buff and being in a group definitely helps with them. Being QL10 definitely helps if you're looking to solo them tho!