DementedSin

DefaultFix the friggin mail

It's been over a week since mail has worked for me. I have like 5000 things ive sold on the AH but cant get the money out because mail is slower than REAL life snail mail. I hope it works after tonights maint.
Demented, Grim Server - Dragon

Rhypaithan

uninstalling that ah addon fixed the mail issue for me. Try that, it might work for you too.

Third

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhypaithan View Post
uninstalling that ah addon fixed the mail issue for me. Try that, it might work for you too.
^This. I had the Bazaar addon and it was blocking mail. Removed it and all came streaming in (same for my buddies in cabal). Not Funcom's problem.
Got Milkshake?

JaydenUK

I had the same problem remove Baazar and use Marketplace plus instead its much better and works with the current update not sure about the upcoming 1.1.3

CultOfXtc

How about you fix your friggin addon's rather than blame Funcom?
The Cult Of Xtc: "The Cult thrives in the eternal second at the height of an elegant dance, the shuddering sensitivity of total exhaustion, and the lateral thoughts of an opened mind..."
ODO Omne Datum Optimum - One of the founding Templar Cabals
LOVE YOUR DEVELOPERS, THEY'RE REAL PEOPLE TOO.
The Secret World Database http://www.tswdb.com

Divah

I had same issue no mail at all, I would send mail from one toon to the other and never got it. I finaly disabled the ah addon and it worked great. I have not had an issue for a few days now.

Buffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhypaithan View Post
Worked for me too !
Thanks for the tip !
MiaRose.
It's so much easier to measure life in experience points.

Taloola

There are too many fanboi on this board.

We were forced to use the damn market addons simply to use the marketplace "feature".

Instead of demeaning the people with issues, how about you look at Funcom to fix the game so basic features actually work without having to resort to 3rd party addons.

Vultureskull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taloola View Post

We were forced to use the damn market addons simply to use the marketplace "feature".

Instead of demeaning the people with issues, how about you look at Funcom to fix the game so basic features actually work without having to resort to 3rd party addons.
You are not forced to do anything. If you cannot wait then come back later, or use the 3rd party add-ons at your own risk, if you come here shouting the odds when you yourself are to blame then you get what is coming to you, every day and twice on Sundays.
And btw they will fix them, that is obvious.
Last edited by Vultureskull; 08-22-2012 at 12:15 PM.

Hooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taloola View Post

If pointing out 3rd party add ons are at fault and that it's a choice whether to use them or not and if you do it's at your own risk and not a Funcom issue is demeaning.... well I'd suggest a thicker skin needs to be grown........ This is exactly why I don't like games exposing their code to 3rd parties 1. Things break and 2. ppl don't think and blame the devs for everything.