Natjur

Default5000 White Marks for a PVP Reward Bag (on TESTLIVE)

* High level PVP weapon and equipment vendors now sell a PVP reward bag for 5000 White Marks.

Anyone on TESTLIVE with 5000 white marks who can tell use what's in the bag?

Myxx

I find this to be one of the few things that may kill my desire to further support TSW. Rewarding people for not even being in pvp, just the dominant faction? Really?
morituri nolumus mori !

Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon.

cwyllog

So the marks that are mostly given free to people who are on a server where their faction is biggest/controls fusang get a reward goodie bag?

Remind me again how many free white marks the Templars get weekly on Arcadia as an example please, and awaits info on the contents with great interest
Mschif; for Queen and Country

Natjur

If the 5000 white mark reward bag has no armor/weapon in it and just a few potions (which I heard it was) then its ok... But I would like someone to confirm this.

On another note , I am happy about the changes to the world domination buff

* Hit Rating and Defence Rating have been removed from the World Domination buff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwyllog View Post
Remind me again how many free white marks the Templars get weekly on Arcadia as an example please, and awaits info on the contents with great interest
They get 15k per week or 3 reward bags per week for free.

Noriyuke

So, get in there and start fighting them for it. The more people playing, the better chances.

Roechacca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noriyuke View Post
So, get in there and start fighting them for it. The more people playing, the better chances.
I gotta agree ^

N Smurfs own Grim every week. I'm not whining.
SteelToe

Edgewalker

I bought 5 of these on testlive to check it out. It just gives a random QL10 green item (weapon or talisman) plus a random QL10 consumable.

I guess it's nice to get the consumables, but the greens are just the same junk you will have within a few minutes of farming trash in a Transylvania. I don't think this gives anybody an unfair advantage, it's just a way to spend any extra white marks you may have. I'd rather they just gave us the ability to directly buy the specific consumables we might want with white marks (and only white marks).

rpgalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noriyuke View Post
I PvP far more than most of the Templars on Huldra, but someone that does not even join Fusang gets 11x more white marks than me (last week was 13000 x 1200).

I can't even buy the PvP gear with my black marks because I'm white mark locked, I'm still doing PvP because I find it really fun...

The only thing I ask is to stop saying that people don't deserve being rewarded because you think they don't try... we do try a lot, and that is the only reason the dominant faction still has people to kill.

JerryC

Pvp for pveers, again.

Pigglesworth

Wow, that makes me lose a lot of faith in the design team.

Why would they choose to reward the overpopulated faction even more?

PvP Dev1: "10v1 isn't enough advantage. We should give the dominant faction free gear too."

PvP Dev2: "Great idea! And hopefully these noobs playing unpopular factions get the message and just leave the game soon. "