Closed Thread

Basileus

The missions from Sarge: Homeland Insecurity is bugged in tier 3 : I cannot deliver the medical supplies to the soldier.

At Hell Raised : There is a boss who doesnt attack, its before Recurssia.

Pigglesworth

Numerous signets seem to be broken.

So much fun spending 7-10m on signets that suddenly don't work . . .

Dhamonas2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus View Post
The missions from Sarge: Homeland Insecurity is bugged in tier 3 : I cannot deliver the medical supplies to the soldier.

At Hell Raised : There is a boss who doesnt attack, its before Recurssia.
yep. Thraumadriver seems to be too traumatic to attack now

Kath_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigglesworth View Post
Numerous signets seem to be broken.

So much fun spending 7-10m on signets that suddenly don't work . . .
yes, that's been an ongoing issue since beta.
there's a tremendous unreliability in the signets. also in the head talismans which have signet-like effects.
it's pretty discouraging to have these issues still.
i understand the ocassional "oops, we broke that, we'll fix it as soon as we can", but we're talking about breaking LOTS of stuff, and having items which have never yet worked since launch.

still, i understand that it's not a priority on the level of fixing OOM or BSoD issues. but, eventually it'll get looked at, right?
"γνῶθι σεαυτόν"
"fortes fortuna adiuvat"
"No power in the 'verse can stop me"

FuzFuz

The LFG tool is terrible. Worse than the mod one, and people aren't using it. In 3 days I haven't found a single group.
WE NEED AN AUTOGROUP LFG TOOL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

The quests:
The Kingsmouth one is amazing, I really loved it, the others are pretty good too, except for the one in Shadowy Forest: I hate musical puzzled and I hated that quest (I had to use a walkthorugh because I'm not good with musical puzzles).

Both barber shop and plastic sugeon are very well done, they have a really nice atmosphere and a good interface. Very classy.
But we need more hairstyles, especially LONG HAIR ONES, the one we have now are simply abysmal, they can only be used for the lulz.

Please give us a switch to hide/show the rocket launcher.
Please give us a switch to lock bags in position, I hate when I move them around by misclick.
Last edited by FuzFuz; 09-24-2012 at 04:42 PM.

wybenga

1.3 hit Test Live today. From the patch notes:

* Your character's mouth will no longer appear agape while on the surgery table.

Yay! Full notes here: http://forums-beta.thesecretworld.co...ad.php?t=13818

Warrender

Quote:
Originally Posted by wybenga View Post
1.3 hit Test Live today. From the patch notes:

* Your character's mouth will no longer appear agape while on the surgery table.

Yay! Full notes here: http://forums-beta.thesecretworld.co...ad.php?t=13818
I hope that extends to outside the surgery table as well. I noticed my character now has an open-mouthed look in mission intros after I changed his look.
All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

The Older Gamers - Never too old to play games

Chronicle

Kahuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzFuz View Post
The LFG tool is terrible. Worse than the mod one, and people aren't using it. In 3 days I haven't found a single group.
WE NEED AN AUTOGROUP LFG TOOL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
I agree that the LFG tool is lacking in features compared to FAL. However, more people appear to be using the in-game tool than FAL, and I have used the LFG tool to form groups for elite dungeons. Funnily enough, I still find the LFG channel to be better for forming NM groups since you can better specify requirements.

I will not be using an autogroup tool.

RiverwindLOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikaernes View Post
Everything is great, IMO with the exception of Ockham's Razor and the Modern Prometheus. I have not experiences any of the bugs people are talking about. What I do notice is that aside from the much better variety of hairstyles... the added customization options are... underwhelming. I noticed one, maybe two new makeup styles. We got 4 new heads for females, but what I think a lot of us were *hoping* for, was additional lip/nose/jaw/eye options for the existing heads as well. I think that additional options for each head, not just the new ones is where this should be to really be something great.
I totally agree with Viakernes and would like to add that i would like to see included in Modern Prometheus (if technically possibly which i'm not sure it is) the ability to change one's character gender. I am male and play a male character but being somewhat dispointed with the male customization options would like to try a female character without have to start from scratch in terms of APs and SPs which i would find very frustrating.

Psygnosis

Super Moderator

As we've moved on to Update 1.3, we'll let this one fade away. Additional feedback can be offered on the Update 1.3 : "The Cat God" : Feedback thread
Volunteer Moderator

Watch yourself. I have a Gofle-Prod and I'm not afraid to use it!
Closed Thread