Rivereyes

DefaultHomeland Insecurity Tier 3 Breaking Bug?

Hi all!

Quick question, I'm playing Homeland Insecurity, did everything up to Tier 3 where it says pick up the med supplies and turret parts. Well I got everything, fixed the turrets, but when I try to click on the soldiers to heal them, all the crates are marked with a "No Go" sign in my inventory and it refuses to perform any action, thus breaking the quest.

Is this a known issue? If yes, please tell me what I can do to fix it. I tried logging in and out, I tried dropping the quest and picking it up again later, nothing, all the same.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

HollyCarp

I ran into this problem too. I get absolutely spam-deluged with "Cannot make further changes" when I try to use the medical kits. Absolutely NOTHING fixes this.
WTF = FTW spelled backward

xanthicsnow

Just ran into the same problem.

Yay for post-patch bugs!
Arcadia Shard-
Alexander "Xanthic" Snow
Sara "Xanthica" Carbine
Carl "Onyxanthic" Jackson

Sherpapsy

I'm faced with the same problem. Can't delete them, split them, use them or anything, now I am stuck.

Sherpapsy

Petitioned and kind GM advanced the quest for me, so I assume it is a known bug at the moment and if you report it and are patient* you will get help.

* I was fortunate enough to have help within a half an hour or so.

ed7k

I'm glad there's a thread here on this bug as it has been frustrating me for the last 2 days. I've just submitted a petition report and hopefully will be lucky enough to be helped by a GM soon. [crossing all fingers and toes...]

Siberius

Confirmed as of September 24th, I ran across this bug and petitioned it after reading this forum. One of the GMs was kind enough to advance the mission to the next stage after poking around a bit.

MikeMoss

I'm running into the same thing right now.
This is the 3rd time I've tried to do this quest.

It started me over at square one, so I thought that was a good sign.

I keep thinking that it will be fixed but no luck, and I too impatient to hang around.

So time to find something else to do.

Mike
If you shoot a mime, do you have to use a silencer?

indiramourning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherpapsy View Post
Petitioned and kind GM advanced the quest for me, so I assume it is a known bug at the moment and if you report it and are patient* you will get help.

* I was fortunate enough to have help within a half an hour or so.
Lucky you. My petition went unanswered. And I finally moved on after waiting for over an hour. This is definitely a bug that has happened on 2 of my characters.

xanthicsnow

Hmmm, still seems to be a bug. Kinda surprised it's still around after all the patches lately,,,

I gave up on it hoping it'd get fixed, just got back to it, same problem.
Arcadia Shard-
Alexander "Xanthic" Snow
Sara "Xanthica" Carbine
Carl "Onyxanthic" Jackson