MiaowZedong

DefaultLooking for a Cabal (Illuminati)

Hi. I am a Manul. If you PvP in Fusang, there's a good chance you know me. If I messed up in your Nightmares pug, I'll blame the computer interface not being adapted to the needs of small felids.

I spend alot of time in Fusang and clear Nightmares as much as I can. I'd also like to roleplay a bit, but probably won't be able to commit enough time for heavy TSW RP. I'd prefer a Cabal that's relaxed and does endgame content well, but without taking it too seriously.

PFV

Heeeeeeeeeeeey Manul! I see you when I pop into PvP. Inanna here.

I'd reccomend my cabal, but we may be heavier into RP than you want... Have you checked out Shadow Company? We run content with them sometimes. Fun folks.
Alessa "Inanna" Cirillo (Arcadia) -"Good and evil are lies we tell to comfort ourselves."

Survivor of Dies Irae, and Apostle of the Church of Ghosthack, Laziest Healer Ever

MiaowZedong

I took a look but I see mostly US timezones, which means I'd still probably be alone during weekday evenings at least. That would unfortunately defeat the point of joining a Cabal

I should have probably mentioned in the first post that I need a cabal that's active in EU prime time.

PFV

Ah. I PvP in the Euro prime time usually, so I probably should have figured that out.

You know, when we're in there, I see members of The Fine Print. I don't know anything specific about the cabal, but they are on when we are. The only name I remember off the top of my head is Beuford.
Alessa "Inanna" Cirillo (Arcadia) -"Good and evil are lies we tell to comfort ourselves."

Survivor of Dies Irae, and Apostle of the Church of Ghosthack, Laziest Healer Ever

Syd

Greets Manul I know ya *grins*.

Perhaps you would be interested in my Corporation the Golden Apple Corp (KSC)

At this time I am looking for officers. requirements are desiring to be an officer of course, some maturity, a sense of humor, likes PvP / RP / PvE to some extent.

I could use a NM officer in fact someone to help the Cabal members to get started and eventually dominate NM instances.

If you interested gibe me a holler in game "Dobbs" or drop a PM here.
~/∆\~ This is not mind control ........
......................... Think about it

Cicileus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaowZedong View Post
I'd prefer a Cabal that's relaxed and does endgame content well, but without taking it too seriously.

If you're interested in RP cabals, I'd strongly suggest www.tsw-rp.com. It's the official unofficial home of the RP community.

http://swgrp.co.uk/portal/ is also a great way to check out guilds.

I'd definitely recommend getting the cabal leaders usernames (if you can) and checking out their post history here (and on TSW-RP) to see what they're like and to make sure they're active. Lots of cabals have kinda melted down.

I suggest not limiting yourself to Arcadia cabals. Since cabal chat is cross-server and since you can group with people on any server, check out some of the Illuminati cabals on other servers. Particularly because the number of endgame content guilds on a RP server may be smaller than the number of endgame content guilds on other servers.

Good luck out there! There are a bunch of great Lumie guilds.

Cicileus
Roleplaying in TSW? Yes, please! www.tsw-rp.com
Gabriel "Boldt" Humboldt - Templar
Dossier - IC Twitter

Nadiyya "Al-Maut" Haddad - Illuminati
Dossier - IC Twitter