Combat Statistics by AedaniThese images probably speak for themselves:
Download from SecretUI or Curse
Source code is available via git from curseforge.
Unpack the .zip archive into the "<your TSW folder>\Data\Gui\Customized\" folder. You should end up with the following files at a minimum:
• \Data\Gui\Customized \Flash\CombatStatistics\CharPrefs.xml
• \Data\Gui\Customized \Flash\CombatStatistics\CombatStatistics.swf
• \Data\Gui\Customized \Flash\CombatStatistics\CombatStatsIcon.swf
• \Data\Gui\Customized \Flash\CombatStatistics\Modules.xml
If the game is running, type "/reloadui" or press CTRL+SHIFT+F1.
Delete the \Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\CombatStatistics folder.
* Self Healing and Target Healing can be a bit misleading. The DamageNumberInfo API cannot differentiate between you healing yourself and someone else healing you - both are logged as "Self Healing". Thus, Self Healing only really makes sense during solo play, and Target Healing will not include any heals cast on yourself.
* This addon plays nicely with Topbar Information Overload's Addon Manager, but should work fine without it.
* The main window's scroll position is now saved.
* The details window is now draggable and no longer snaps to the main window. Be aware that data in the grid prevents dragging, so be sure to reposition while it's empty, or drag it by the small empty strip at the bottom of the window. Sorry, but this window is too finicky to be made resizable, though.
* If you have positioned the windows where you want them and want to prevent accidental repositioning, you can disable dragging by typing in a chat window:
/option CSDraggable false
To make the windows draggable again, just change the above "false" to "true".
* Tightened up the spacing between items to fit more onscreen at once.
* Improved scrolling and resizing to snap so that text is always fully visible.
* Combat Time is now always visible.
* Internal code cleanups.
* Fixed timestamp in sharing text.
* Modified combat time display to be more accurate.
* Added a countdown timer showing when the battle is considered ended.
* Added a reset button to immediately clear the statistics.
* Minor tweaks to the colors and text in the detail view.
* Tweaked tooltips and added some new ones.
* Resolved the barrier/leech/absorb issues.
* Removed Absorb and Other Info columns from the details window as the data they held is actually irrelevant.
* Added buffable Rating stats (Critical, Penetration, Hit, Defense, Evade, etc). These show the current/average/maximum values.
* Added additional explanatory tooltips.
* Window will no longer scroll to the top when expanding or collapsing a category.
* Window is no longer always on top of everything else.
* Icon automatically docks to the left of the compass when not using Viper's Addon Manager.
* Version in window titlebar.
Last edited by -p0a-; 02-26-2013 at 07:30 PM. Reason: 1.3