Clean Notifications by AedaniThis addon stops the notification window from showing AP/SP when all abilities/
skills are already maxed. The FIFO text telling you that you've reached the cap
is also prevented. Some additional options for fine tuning the specifics can be
entered into a chat window:
- /option BlinkNotifications false | Turns off the blinking effect.
- /option BlinkNotifications true | Turns on the blinking effect (default).
- /option HideNotifications "all" | Hides all notifications completely.
- /option HideNotifications "apsp" | Hides only AP/SP notifications.
- /option HideNotifications "none" | Shows all notifications (default).
These settings are persistent and affect all characters.
New official developer site
Download from SecretUI or Curse
Source code is available via git from curseforge.
Unpack the archive to <your TSW folder>\Data\Gui\Customized\
You should end up with the following files at a minimum:
• \Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\ AnimaWheelLink.swf
• \Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\ Fifo.swf
• \Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\ CleanNotifications\LoginPrefs.xml
Other files may be present but are not required for the addon to run properly.
Delete the three files mentioned above.
* New version syntax: X.YY.Z - X is the major version, YY is the game patch version, and Z is the revision. This way you can quickly tell if a particular release is likely to work with a particular game patch.
* Updated to the 1.10 source code.
* Updated to the 1.9 source code.
* Updated to the 1.8 source code.
* The font now matches the game's font more closely.
* Updated to the latest source code, fixing a minor bug related to clicking on the Achievement notification.
* Remember once skills/abilities are maxed instead of calculating it every time points are gained, conserving a small amount of processing time.
* Now also prevents the FIFO text "you have reached the cap" from appearing.
* Added HideNotifications options.
* Initial release.
Last edited by JulianPaoloThiry; 12-08-2014 at 08:13 PM. Reason: 1.10.1