ColorblindTweaks by Aedani [DO NOT USE]Note: Everything this mod does has been incorporated into the game proper at this time. Please do not use this mod. It remains only for historical preservation.
Another request from the forums:
This mod aims to help out colorblind players (or others who just like the feature set, of course), and raise Funcom's awareness of the items that are troublesome.
Current tweaks are as follows:
- Add the rarity level (Uncommon, Rare, Epic, etc) of items and attachments to their QL tags. For items that do not have QL levels, this information is added after the item's name.
Download from SecretUI or Curse
Source code is available via git from curseforge.
Unpack the .zip archive into <your TSW folder>\Data\Gui\Customized\ folder. You should end up with the following files at a minimum (any others are not required for the mod to function properly):
• \Data\Gui\Customized \Flash\PrecompiledClasses.swf
If the game is running, type "/reloadui" or press CTRL+SHIFT+F1.
Delete the \Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\PrecompiledClasses.swf file.
- Please do let me know what other tweaks I should look in to. I will try to respond with either an implementation or an acknowledgement that the feature is not possible with the game's current engine. I am not personally colorblind, so I can only work from other people's suggestions.
- Important! This mod replaces "PrecompiledClasses.swf", which is basically the heart of the user interface. Every time the game client updates that file, this mod will have to be updated to pull in those changes as well. Note that this also means that this mod is not going to be compatible with any other mod that changes the precompiled classes.
- Due to the above, AFTER A GAME UPDATE PATCH, IF ANYTHING AT ALL ISN'T WORKING, TRY REMOVING THIS MOD FIRST!
* Updated for patch 1.6.1
* Updated for patch 1.5.1
* Updated for patch 1.5
* Updated for patch 1.4.1
* Updated for patch 1.4
* Initial Release
Last edited by JulianPaoloThiry; 01-05-2014 at 04:16 PM. Reason: 1.0.5