Chtuga

the problem so far seems to be that people arent pvp'ing and fighting. And that probably is due to the server merges that didnt happen. With more people in fusang we might see a much better pvp happening...

So while this shows that pvp with less than minimum number of pvp'ers on one side works badly with this system, it also might work just fine as long as there is enough people here.

But I still think we need long term fixes for this, as there will be times in the day that there will be easy black mark farmng, and other times where it will be very hard....
Chtuga
Leader of
RAGNAROK
A founding Illuminati Cabal
Guild Forum | Recruitment

Morteia

Retired

I just wanted to pop in here and confirm that we are definitely aware of what's going on, and are ready to fix it in tomorrow's downtime.

We are truly grateful for your patience and understanding while we take care of this. We do know how unbelievably frustrating this is, especially since so many people were so eager to PvP after the changes introduced!

RunningoutofHP

Good.

I'm writing a big thread about why. This is factoring in that battlegroups aren't working right now as far as I'm aware.... and dependent on that.

RunningoutofHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morteia View Post
I just wanted to pop in here and confirm that we are definitely aware of what's going on, and are ready to fix it in tomorrow's downtime.

We are truly grateful for your patience and understanding while we take care of this. We do know how unbelievably frustrating this is, especially since so many people were so eager to PvP after the changes introduced!
Awesome, I'm looking forward to the battlegroups to help even things out!

UncleTooter

Hey hey, thanks for the heads up...glad to know its being worked on.

egolds01

They merged 3 Illuminati servers into what they thought was the heaviest population Templar server because of our weekly score.

Problem is we only have 20 people.

So yeah, it's bad. I'm honestly done with Fusang it makes me really sad.

The Lumis can enjoy AFKing and getting rewards because this is the system they want to promote and I wouldn't be surprise if the suggestion of the merges and the others were from the same players who gave their 'Feedback'. Well they got their easy win now. So much for competition.

Ngoc

Banned

[QUOTE=Chtuga;1453671]the problem so far seems to be that people arent pvp'ing and fighting. And that probably is due to the server merges that didnt happen. With more people in fusang we might see a much better pvp happening...
[QUOTE]

i dont agree this system (as it is now, and it seems they will change it soon) doesn't aim to balance.

it is a system that as soon as you break the balance it enter in a vortex where the stronger get stronger and the weaker weaker...

the custodian was the "bring back balance" card but honestly i dont know how they did expect it to work i never saw a script program beat a real person let alone a script program beat more and more player where the number is not a costant

Yeah u could make him invulnerable to be sure it win it all :P

so he is actually not reactive to a zerg follow a path... i really cannot see how it alone could be the key to rebalance the system

^_^ i am sure they will surprise us with a cool system tomorrow
Last edited by Ngoctu; 11-16-2012 at 12:26 AM.

gremelkhan

The wailing and gnashing of teeth is strong in this thread.

any of the farmed factions been able to put together an organized group (maybe with everyone in a voice chat of some sort) with builds focused on group pvp rather than solo pvp (meaning your build is more focused on the success of the group rather than just your own)?

I am at work, but hope to get a group of folks together soon (from my cabal) and see if we can beat back the red tide of Templars...

draconic1

I main dragon on huldra and I have to say 1) GOOD! I went in and there was actually more than 2 or 3 other dragons on, and we had taken half the total facilities by the time I left. Good show. Usually when I go to Fusang I was the only one or there were only a couple regulars on doing their best against the massive zerg, felt good to have some brothers and sisters to stand shoulder to shoulder to again.

Liquidhind

Quote:
Originally Posted by egolds01 View Post
They merged 3 Illuminati servers into what they thought was the heaviest population Templar server because of our weekly score.

Problem is we only have 20 people.

So yeah, it's bad. I'm honestly done with Fusang it makes me really sad.

The Lumis can enjoy AFKing and getting rewards because this is the system they want to promote and I wouldn't be surprise if the suggestion of the merges and the others were from the same players who gave their 'Feedback'. Well they got their easy win now. So much for competition.
I see every Lumie on here trying to convince the drags to pick themselves up and come back. If its true that you guys were in the red vs blue Zerg match this morning (6 or 7 hours ago now) then the numbers were balanced. I'm assuming perhaps incorrectly that your server and my server were in fact battlegrouped. An assumption that has seemingly been contradicted by devstaff anyway.

Perhaps more people in opposing factions showed up to see the new Fusang and decided they would give you a fight?
Hark! The herald Angels Sing, Joy to the World! The Fnord is Come!