Closed Thread

AstaFarien

hmmm... http://murex.wikidot.com/ is also gone!
M I D N I G H TS Q U A D R O N
"HONOR. MATURITY. FAMILY."
Since 1995
+ VISIT CABAL WEBSITE & FORUMS +

mrgoat

Oooh, maybe we'll get a new site for the Sanctuary. Still have my token from waaay back in the day!

AstaFarien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstaFarien View Post
hmmm... http://murex.wikidot.com/ is also gone!
nvm it must have been my internet it's still there
Since 1995

Neomonk21

Here is the text when you sign up a friend.

Quote:
Your friend XXXXXX invited you to a new upcoming ARG.

Mankind has been warned. On December 21st there will be a cataclysmic event that marks the end of time as we know it. It is time to prepare.

Leading up to this world-changing event is a brand new alternate reality game (ARG) set in and around The Secret World universe, which will allow you to better prepare for what is to come. If you have never participated in an ARG event before, this is your perfect chance.

And quite possibly your last.

This might be your one chance to save yourself from this inevitable cosmic event, and we encourage you to pre-register to take part in the ARG. Pre-registration is free and available on this page. The ARG will start in a few days and this is one train you do not want to miss.

You do not need to be an active The Secret World player to take part, but if you are, note that exclusive prizes will be offered to all those who participate and that you will be able to enjoy these before everything comes to one last, screeching halt on December 21st.
Sincerely,

FUNCOM
The -7th- Legion
Locked, loaded, armed and ready! Evil hasn't got a prayer!
http://www.the7th.net

Lupan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstaFarien View Post
Dios, nuestro Señor, Rey de todos los tiempos, Grande y Todopoderoso, tú que lo creaste todo y que lo transformas todo simplemente por tu voluntad; tú que cambiaste en rocío las llamas del horno que había sido calentado siete veces más y protegiste y salvaste a tus tres santos hijos:
The story of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, which was their Chaldean names. They're in book of Daniel chapters 1-3. Chapter 3 specifically being the furnace scenario in which another man was seen in the fire. After which Nebuchadnezzar gave them positions over Babylon.

While in the fire, they said the Prayer of Azariah, which seems the most relevant, given that the previous possible clue was a prayer. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prayer_of_Azariah

nikel

How'd you find it?
(:

bauhau5

Anyone else having trouble registering?
Bauhaus

L A V A N A U T S

AstaFarien

Here's the English version no need for Google translate :P

Prayer against Malefice 1

God, our Lord, King of ages, All-powerful and Almighty, you who made everything and who transform everything simply by your will; you who changed into dew the flames of the seven-times hotter furnace and protected and saved your three holy children:
You are the doctor and physician of my soul. You are the salvation of those who turn to you. I beseech you to make powerless, banish, and drive out every diabolic power, presence and machination; every evil influence, malefice or evil eye and all evil actions aimed against me.
Where there is envy and malice, give me an abundance of goodness, endurance, victory and charity. O Lord, you who love man, I beg you to reach out your powerful hands and your most high and mighty arms and come to my aid.
Send your angel of peace over me, to protect my body and soul. May he keep at bay and vanquish every evil power, every poison or malice invoked against me by corrupt and envious people.

Then under the protection of your authority may I sing with gratitude, “The Lord is my salvation; whom should I fear?” I will not fear evil because you are with me, my God, my strength, my powerful Lord, Lord of peace, Father of all ages. Amen.
Since 1995

BudTheSlug

DefaultTranslation

I was too slow, lol. Fenya I was gonna steal your thunder.
"Light is half a companion" - Genoese Proverb

AstaFarien

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudTheSlug View Post
I was too slow, lol. Fenya I was gonna steal your thunder.
haha ah well... next time :P
Since 1995
Closed Thread