DonFazool

DefaultBeginner Nightmare Chat Channel - Noobmares

Hi Everyone

To further my idea about getting more beginners together, I created a chat channel for this reason. Tired of sitting in Agartha with all the spam trying to find a beginner group? Me too.

Instead of going there, i decided to start a channel where beginners and those who don't mind helping can come and look for others, exchange tips and ideas on the various runs.

You can enter the channel by typing /chat join Noobmares

I've also created a script you can download and place into the folder where you have installed TSW. It will auto join the channel for you each login. Extract the folder plus the script

See you in game - Fazoolia

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51199778/scripts.zip
Last edited by DonFazool; 12-16-2012 at 04:23 PM.

R4ven

Its a good idea Fazoolia, hope it takes off

(Yes im in Noobmares)

ed7k

This is great and thanks for the autoscript too Fazoolia

No more excuses, I'll definitely be on the channel when I'm on TSW

Hew2

Joined, seemed quiet. Adding this to the perm-join scripts.

DonFazool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hew2 View Post
Joined, seemed quiet. Adding this to the perm-join scripts.
I don't know what to say. People complain and complain and complain they can't get into groups, I go out of my way to try and stir some community excitement and I get barely any bites.

Guess people just like to complain

R4ven

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonFazool View Post
I don't know what to say. People complain and complain and complain they can't get into groups, I go out of my way to try and stir some community excitement and I get barely any bites.

Is that you complaining about peaple wanting to complain ?...

Sorry could not resist that, If im on tonight I will say hi to the Noobmares chat team.

DonFazool

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4ven View Post
Is that you complaining about peaple wanting to complain ?...

Sorry could not resist that, If im on tonight I will say hi to the Noobmares chat team.
Haha LOL yep I'm the one complaining today

BigD225

I've been trying to redirect some more beginners to this channel when I see them spamming in lfg channel so hopefully some more new people come your way. Hopefully some new tanks will wonder you're way since we seem to be a rarity. GL in there.

vitorcanotilho

Good one, count me in!

Hew2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonFazool View Post

I wasn't complaining, just observing. Asked a few times in chan, only had 1 guy respond. Haven't been on since then due to time constraints, still plan on participating in chan regularly, no matter what other people do.